Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mizzou Game Thread

bbdude

• Administrators

The Texas / Mizzou game takes place at 11:00 am tomorrow on FX. I particularly want Texas to hammer the Tigers because Gary Pinkel is a whiney little prick. He was a vocal bastage regarding the Longhorn Network (along with the a&m geeks and bobby stoops). This game is big and it is personal. Let's show those pricks that TEXAS MEANS BUSINESS. Hookem.

Our O line is just getting stood up right now. Where the hell is the blocking we had the last 2 games?? The one thing I noticed we did the first two drives that we did not do on the last 2 was get the ball outside. We are faster than Mizzou off the edge so if Hills and Monroe can get the edge we can make some good things happen.

I really would not be surprised if we McCoy come out in the second half... especially after that terrible read for the pick to end the half. Ash just has not been able to get anything big going since that first drive. We need to mix something up on offense since Fozzy is out for the game.

Ash just does not have good field vision today. He is getting hit and not seeing it coming so he is not even looking to run. I just do not feel like Ash came to play today and we have to get him off the field if we want to come back.

I was not in favor of Ash but he was starting to win me over, but he looks horrible today.