Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
beevomav

People ask me why I am a Mavs fan..

Looks like Maverick meat to me. Check out the Rockets cheerleaders if you want to see real women. I used to date one.

That would be "World Champion Maverick" meat ..BTW..I have a picture of your cheerleader date right here..enjoy number 13//

2_ugly_people.jpg

Looks like Dirk has had enough of this NBA lockout crap and is close to signing a deal to play overseas. Can't say I blame him. Dude is from Germany and is not a loafer or whiner. Just a baller that sees the value of hard work and maximizing opportunity.

This is a mess and I do find it amusing how the players will go to China or Bum F@#K Egypt and play for less but want top dollar to stay here.

but..for me it turned when Lebron, Wade , Bosh and Carmelo did their bullshit. They lost me and some of the owners. They have so much power they can destroy a franchise and alter the fabric of the league..I know Dirk and a lot of other players are not like that but they are fast becoming the exception that proves the rule.

Plus being the token liberal on this site I have a lot of empathy for union guys making $15 bucks an hour and none for guys making millions.

Time to get the Mavs Championship gear back out and wear it with a purpose. Can't say I am jumping for joy about the NBA Season beginning next month but at least the Mavs get to defend their title. Would be something to repeat with the short season.

061211-NBA-Dallas-Mavericks-Dirk-Nowitzki-PI_20110612225437962_660_320.JPG