Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Read This!

Darrell McPhaul

Well, I received a very interesting email today. It shocked me. I am going to share it with you in this weeks Crossfire Report. I have been asked to exclude some names but, not positions or rank in file. It makes for some interesting bed fellows and goes against what some of our good friends at Inside Texas has reported.

You got to be careful because there is going to be certain groups trying to throw you off from this point forward..

Well, I received a very interesting email today. It shocked me. I am going to share it with you in this weeks Crossfire Report. I have been asked to exclude some names but, not positions or rank in file. It makes for some interesting bed fellows and goes against what some of our good friends at Inside Texas has reported.

You got to be careful because there is going to be certain groups trying to throw you off from this point forward..

Does the email have a heading like this somewhere in it "So now the question is, who is realistically an option for Texas after Mack?"

Someone, I'm sure you know who, posted text with quotation marks on OB stating Saban is not an option now. The poster hasn't said where it came from however.

Interesting. One of the more solid posters on IT said you seem to be "backing away somewhat" from Saban.

Looking forward to new installment of Crossfire.

Would it include information about a certain coach coming/not coming to Texas?

Looks like Patterson is now looking good for the AD gig. I gather he's got a good relationship with Saban as well. Not sure what to think at this point.

I heard/read that Patterson's relationship with Saban is much stronger than that of Luck-Saban. Maybe they feel better about Saban crossing the finish-line with Patterson. I think it's six in one-hand and half a dozen in the other, a good issue.