Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Analysis of Head Coach Candidates

LongviewLobo01

Good article, Longview Lobo!

Definitely agree that first two calls should be to Saban and Meyer.

WILDCARD: Hell, lately I've been thinking Kliff Kingsbury should be added to the list too. Why not? Young, innovative, relates well to kids. Obviously he's a Red Raider legacy, but maybe we can money-whip him to Austin?

You can't deny what Kingsbury has been able to do this year. I actually thought about putting him on the list, but decided not to because he's never been mentioned.

However, if things fall through with Saban and Meyer and Shaw aren't options, why shouldn't we look at Kingsbury? My biggest issue is that he's never built a program and won with his players and he's only been a HC for one season, but he has Tech winning with a true freshman WALK ON QB. That's absurd.

He's not going to be homerun enough for the powers that be though in my opinion to really get consideration. If we did call him I have no doubt that he'd leave Tech for Austin in a heartbeat.

You can't deny what Kingsbury has been able to do this year. I actually thought about putting him on the list, but decided not to because he's never been mentioned.

However, if things fall through with Saban and Meyer and Shaw aren't options, why shouldn't we look at Kingsbury? My biggest issue is that he's never built a program and won with his players and he's only been a HC for one season, but he has Tech winning with a true freshman WALK ON QB. That's absurd.

He's not going to be homerun enough for the powers that be though in my opinion to really get consideration. If we did call him I have no doubt that he'd leave Tech for Austin in a heartbeat.

Apparently KK got some interest from USC several weeks ago

Tomlin's age and Fisher's salary jumped out at me. Good article, thanks for putting the work in.

It's amazing how young Tomlin is. 41 years old and already been to 2 Super Bowls and won one. Compare that to guys like Saban and Briles and it really makes you shake your head.

When I started looking at Fisher and saw what he's getting paid I thought it was a misprint myself. He's about to get P-A-I-D.