Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

There will be no change in Austin - Let the beatings continue

Lord Vader

• Administrators

On the Manny Diaz shitcanning..... Mack said today that he called Deloss before he did and and he said Deloss said "do it" - do whatever you have to do to get this straightened out.

Dodds needs to go, plain and simple. Then the dominos fall. This shit makes me so mad......................

These two will be 95 years old by the time they leave while in the meanwhile the program sinks to Duke level.

UTK - expand on what you are reading

Basically that Dodds could step down at anytime. Within a month or less possibly. Not sure if its accurate or not. Supposedly he's been out a "couple of weeks" with the flu. DeLoss ain't no spring chicken anymore. It could get very interesting.

• Administrators
Just like its always been planned... DeLoss will step down, get a statue, and Mack will replace as AD. Just hope we get a hardnosed coach for the program

I am tired of arrogant pricks in administrative positions in the athletic department. Hopefully the rest of you are.

• Administrators

And my last f##king rant for the night is this....

How in the hell does The University of Texas Athletic Program, which is the emperor of revenue among college athletics programs, settle for this kind of bullshit?

You guys want to know what we spend on recruiting for men's sports? We're 8th in the nation despite bringing in more revenue than any other school - by a landslide.

Notre Dame $1,570,541

Alabama $1,402,041

Nebraska $1,167,323

Michigan $1,112,130

Georgia $1,084,188

Florida $1,053,664

Oregon $1,023,635

Texas $945,905

Oklahoma $921,856

Ohio State $895,554

The fat cats at Texas are pulling in SERIOUS $$$$$$$ whilst putting a crap product on the field (with all due respect to our players - my beef is with the coaches and athletic department).

Just like its always been planned... DeLoss will step down, get a statue, and Mack will replace as AD. Just hope we get a hardnosed coach for the program

I don't think Mack will move into the AD chair. He'll have a cushy job with a title but it won't be as the AD. He'll be involved in fundraising and such, which will be a good thing.

• Administrators
I don't think Mack will move into the AD chair. He'll have a cushy job with a title but it won't be as the AD. He'll be involved in fundraising and such, which will be a good thing.

Put him in the Bellmont Basement with his favorite red stapler and forget to pay him for 10 years. Then we'll call it even.

gal-officespace18-jpg.jpg