Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
bbdude

Baylor Women's Basketball Coach just loves Texas A&M

I love the hostility. Kim Mulkey, the Baylor basketball coach was asked recently if she would schedule the aggies in a non-conference game and Mulkey used the "D" word - yes, divorce. She said A&M leaving is likened to a divorce.

Kansas is threatening to do the same to Mizzou if they leave!

This is awesome! The Associated Press: Baylor favored to win Big 12

Actions have consequences and TAM will lose hundreds of years of combined rivalries to go play in the SEC. Same with Missou and they will find it hard to find a team in the Big Whatever to play them. Especially since most teams pre conference games are home games.

That was hilarious. Mulkey doesn't mess around. I wonder how much it would take to get her to Austin and take over our program? GK just doesn't seem to be getting it done.

Tell it like it is. I would take her in a heartbeat. Jody C. was the real deal and it sucked to see her go but we need the Lady Longhorns to return to prominence. Gail G has not pushed them far enough! Not claiming mutiny here but we love our Lady Horns!