Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
beevomav

Mizzou to the SEC

Yeah, if there are two team I want to beat this year it would be A&M and Mizzou - the "Defectors." Let's send their butts packing in style!

Possible additions I read are West-ByGod-Virginia, Louisville and maybe Boise State..

Missou is not great loss..Just another case of a team screwing their fans for money. How does this move work for their student body or alumni?

Pointless move by the Tigers because they are wannabes. They are jealous of the real Tigers - LSU and Auburn. Yet another case of I wanna be like Mike. Get yo asses out of BigXII country ya bastages!

MY bro-in law went to the LSU / West Virginia town and said it was freaking awesome. He spent time in Morgantown for the game then hopped over to Pittsburgh and caught a Pirates game. Loved every minute of it. Personally I would rather have WVU than Louisville but would welcome all three. We need to get the conference back to 12 - we need to have that conference championship game.

Call me crazy, but I would like to see Houston and SMU get into the Big XII. both of those teams are on the climb up and will be really good in a few years. Plus it would make travel really easy. But I am also an old SWC fan.

Kody you can call me crazy as well. I think SMU would have to play their home games Jerry World because their stadium is not up to par(doesn't seat enough fans)

A month ago I would have said heck no to SMU and UH but today, I say we bring them in! Doubtful it will happen but you never know. I am tired of all this realignment jibberish. None of it is ever accurate either. I am ready for the Big XII to have "12" teams so we can move forward.