Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Status of Romo and the Cowboys

• Administrators

As a lifelong Dallas fan I am just gonna say it - I'm really upset about the team's play this year and I have no freaking idea where to start. Is Garrett not a good coach? Seems like we need another offensive mind on the team because the playcalling and execution are poor.

Romo is under contract for 4 more years or so amnd I'm not even going to go where many folks are in calling for his head, but we need to do something quick! It is high time for the Cowboys to win in the playoffs. We need to get it together NO if we want to save the season. The division is not out of reach but we need to act NOW.

I blame whoever put this offensive line together. It is obvious that Romo seldom has time to throw anything other that a quick pass. Gone are the deep routes because of the sorriness of this line..Some was done because we needed to, see Davis and Columbo but some was done to save money, see Gurode and White.

The Cowboys are nearly 20 million under the cap. Money in his pocket seems to be more important than winning..

To the Romo hating idiots. If he were to become a free agent tomorrow there would be many a team after his services.

I didn't think Miles Austin played very well either. Maybe it was just rust from being out a few weeks though.

Miles dropped two first down passed on the same series..He has developed a knack for that of late. Dez on the other side is a story of running a route that may or not be the one designed. I listened to a scout that said he is one of the worst at breaking a route and running to open space. It seems no amount of coaching can break him of this trend.

Miles dropped two first down passed on the same series..He has developed a knack for that of late. Dez on the other side is a story of running a route that may or not be the one designed. I listened to a scout that said he is one of the worst at breaking a route and running to open space. It seems no amount of coaching can break him of this trend.

Heard the same thing about Dez. Not surprising either. I think he has a little too much Michael Irvin in him, but Irvin was a lot better. Hopefully Dez will learn.

Austin had a bad game yesterday but I would rather have him in the lineup than out of it. Dallas had better seriously address the secondary issue too. Come draft time they need to address a lot of areas.

IMHO the biggest need for fixing is the Oline. They are horrible and can't pass protect or run block. This is the area where Jerry Jones saved money to line his pockets with little thought to winning or losing.