Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*****CFP NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD: Georgia vs. TCU

8 minutes ago, longhorn_mig said:

This one got ugly real quick.

So many people got duped into betting on TCU bc of the Michigan choke job of 2 goalline turnovers and 2 pick 6s by a mostly average QB. 

Georgia at -12.5 mightve been the easiest football bet I've made in my life. 

14 minutes ago, Hiwood said:

note to Texas and OU get bigger and get faster, you're playing big time football in 2024

According to the sideline reporter,  Dykes said they are playing scared. Doesn't matter how big or fast you are if you play scared. 

Welp, that was ugly. I am embarrassed for my TCU friends. I likely will not hear from them for three months. lol

TCU just didn't have the size to stand toe to toe with Georgia. Even their OL got manhandled.

TCU will lose a ton of seniors and likely several juniors from this team. Johnston should leave for sure. So I expect TCU to find themselves in the middle of the pack again next year.

13 minutes ago, texbound said:

Wow, just wow.  I'm sorry, but that was so embarrassing that you can't even be happy to just have made the championship game.  If UGA really wanted to I think they could've hung 80 on them.

This reminds me of when USC beat ou 56-10 or something like that. Just awful.

22 minutes ago, texbound said:

Wow, just wow.  I'm sorry, but that was so embarrassing that you can't even be happy to just have made the championship game.  If UGA really wanted to I think they could've hung 80 on them.

Pshh....I don't care who you are or how ugly it was, i'd still rather be standing on the losing end of the football field after playing for a national championship over the trash I've been watching in Austin for the past decade. 

22 minutes ago, texbound said:

That embarrassed the entire state of Texas.