Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Texas 56 - okie lite 46

Final, yes, that isn't a halftime score.

Carr and Allen led the way for Texas with 12 & 11 points respectively however it was 2 key 3s by Brock in the 2nd half that sealed the deal by Texas.

The okies had 12 blocks to Texas' 1 but Texas had less TOs 15-18. Neither team shot well but the difference was Texas made more FTs than the okies did (17-21 vs 12-21).

Bottom line, good road win after the home loss to K St. Next up, a home game with a good TCU squad Wednesday night.

6 hours ago, tejasrulz said:

Bottom line, good road win after the home loss to K St. Next up, a home game with a good TCU squad Wednesday night.

I am curious when the team found out about Beard? Did they know a day before everyone else, which would have been the day of the K State game? I know Beard was given a time frame to resign, I wonder if it was 24 hours and the team know about it before K State.

Basically they looked like a totally different team, perhaps one very distracted by off the court issues. 

Either way, glad to see them back to their old selves today. Some more offense would be great but like Rodney Terry said, they won with defense today.

12 hours ago, BWilk55 said:

I am curious when the team found out about Beard? Did they know a day before everyone else, which would have been the day of the K State game? I know Beard was given a time frame to resign, I wonder if it was 24 hours and the team know about it before K State.

Basically they looked like a totally different team, perhaps one very distracted by off the court issues. 

Either way, glad to see them back to their old selves today. Some more offense would be great but like Rodney Terry said, they won with defense today.

Yea, I wonder the same thing. However K St did beat Baylor in Waco so they may be the real deal.

12 hours ago, tejasrulz said:

Yea, I wonder the same thing. However K St did beat Baylor in Waco so they may be the real deal.

They are good, heck, all the big 12 team are good this year. A 60-50 loss would have made more sense though, not the 116 points, it was just very uncharacteristic.