Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Patience with us as we work through ads and placement

HornSports Staff

• Administrators

We are aware of the advertisements popping up in areas they haven't popped up before and we are working on finding the best places to place ads so that we don't overwhelm the site with them.  BUT, please keep in mind that this is a free site and relies exclusively on advertsising - we need to find the optimal places for ads we serve.

Thank you all for your patience as we work through this process.

-HS Staff

I can deal with a lot of what y'all have changed, but the ad that comes up from the bottom has to go. It impairs my view of the thread and annoys me since I have to minimize it every time I change a page. I understand the need for advertising, but this is just over the top. 

• Administrators
On 12/24/2022 at 12:25 PM, Baron said:

I can deal with a lot of what y'all have changed, but the ad that comes up from the bottom has to go. It impairs my view of the thread and annoys me since I have to minimize it every time I change a page. I understand the need for advertising, but this is just over the top. 

I believe we have removed that one.

13 hours ago, Baron said:

Are the ads based on browsing habits? If they are I need to tone it down. If not then y'all need to chill because my wife is going take everything I have if she sees what I'm looking at. 🤣

There's one that pops up a lot with scantily dressed women in for some clothes company I've never heard of. So maybe I'm getting some of your residual ads?  🤣

all of a sudden the page format has changed and the header of the page has all but eliminated the forum to a small strip at the bottom of the page. I have tried it both on Safari and on Chrome on my MacBook