Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Early Christmas Present from Mods

TFloss32

5 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

lol, I did call my shot here and you didn't disappoint. I said you'd come charging with the "I didn't say that" which at best, would be disingenuous.

I really don't care if you get along or not. I'm bowing out of this spat here and now.

If I didnt say it, then you shouldnt say I did.  that's not a good look for you. 

Remember years ago when I told you that when we were on InsideTexas about 10 yrs ago, that I didnt appreciate a bunch of jackals that attacked you because they didnt like your content (your opinion)?  They called you a troll and all kinds of stupid crap.  At that point, I had been with InsideTexas going back to 2004 when they were on the Scout network.  I told IT site admins that they shouldnt allow a pack to attack anyone just because they didint like one's opinion (content). Like most Longhorn sites, IT admin liked confirmation bias; it's easier that way.  I left IT because of that incident. 

Years later, it's obvious you dont like JD but you became part of the jackals that constantly attacked and celebrates his demise.  It's odd how things work out.  For the record, I dont care if JD posts here or not. I didnt like his posts and just ignored them so I couldnt tell you anything he said. 

20 minutes ago, Soldierhorn said:

If I didnt say it, then you shouldnt say I did.  that's not a good look for you. 

Remember years ago when I told you that when we were on InsideTexas about 10 yrs ago, that I didnt appreciate a bunch of jackals that attacked you because they didnt like your content (your opinion)?  They called you a troll and all kinds of stupid crap.  At that point, I had been with InsideTexas going back to 2004 when they were on the Scout network.  I told IT site admins that they shouldnt allow a pack to attack anyone just because they didint like one's opinion (content). Like most Longhorn sites, IT admin liked confirmation bias; it's easier that way.  I left IT because of that incident. 

Years later, it's obvious you dont like JD but you became part of the jackals that constantly attacked and celebrates his demise.  It's odd how things work out.  For the record, I dont care if JD posts here or not. I didnt like his posts and just ignored them so I couldnt tell you anything he said. 

This is obviously far more important to you than it is to me. I prefaced the whole thing by stating you didn't actually say it. We don't need to continue this any further.

6 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

This is obviously far more important to you than it is to me. I prefaced the whole thing by stating you didn't actually say it. We don't need to continue this any further.

You felt the need inject the impression of something that was false. if it's not important, then dont misrepresent what someone says.  

• 5 weeks later...