Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2023 Portal Recruiting (Re-Opens April 15th)

TFloss32

I dont worry so much about our QB situation as I do our running back position. The more I hear people lauding our strength there, the more worried I become.

When you lose A Bijan and a Roshon you are giving up alot. I was not exactly thrilled with our running game at the Alamo Bowl. I want so much to be wrong here....

16 minutes ago, oldhorn2 said:

I dont worry so much about our QB situation as I do our running back position. The more I hear people lauding our strength there, the more worried I become.

When you lose A Bijan and a Roshon you are giving up alot. I was not exactly thrilled with our running game at the Alamo Bowl. I want so much to be wrong here....

Would not say this normaly, but hope you are wrong also.

Improved OL should make a difference!

23 minutes ago, oldhorn2 said:

I was not exactly thrilled with our running game at the Alamo Bowl. I want so much to be wrong here....

Sounds like Brooks was limited because of a hernia issue that he had surgery for.

Krob got used allot and is clearly not effective as an every down back.

Not sure what's going on with Blue, sounded like he was upset about not being used. most assumed he would transfer. Hopefully he coaches have a reason for some optimism moving forward. 

Would expect that next year Brooks and Baxter should get lots of touches, which obviously wasn't possible in the Alamo Bowl. 

24 minutes ago, oldhorn2 said:

yeah....I saw that about Brooks. It seems to me that sometimes those hernia issues just keep popping. I am trying to think of who it was that seemed to keep having those over and over and over......again....I hope not.

Didn’t JWitt have that issue and it basically cost him a season?