Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Worthy hitting the portal?

Worthy is going to USC. It’s a done deal. He hates Ewers. 

Cedric Baxter is flipping to FSU. They are trying to downplay until early signing period to not hurt the class. 

Arch is back is contact with Georgia and it sounds like Cook will go with him. 

I was shocked last night when Kate and I were snuggling and she told me all of this insider information. 

Some of our board members are determined to be accurate in their doomsday predictions so they jump on every negative “rumor” out there.

I hate to burst anyones bubble but we are not going to be down much longer. 

Carry on….

7 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

Not a coach but an ex QB turned out ok.

Not putting mant ggs in a basket for a WR who has yet to play a down.

Worthy has a problem  but will not speclate on what it is.

Neyor is a transfer. He's played plenty of downs. Its why we wanted him, remember?

8 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

And that means what? Do you honestly think he can't catch a ball in Austin, Texas for some reason? Seriously?

He might catch every ball throwed to him but he has not done it yet.Also might be like Omiere. Never know till they get on the field.

Worthy post was for Ricky post

10 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

He might catch every ball throwed to him but he has not done it yet.Also might be like Omiere. Never know till they get on the field.

Worthy post was for Ricky post

Omiere never really made it to the field.

You can't say that about Neyor. It's why we wanted him, remember? What he had already done?

Who is Ricky?

Is it dark where you're at? lol

4 hours ago, david ficken said:

Y'all do realize that USC tried to get worthy last year right? No. Not surprising that this is nothing more than aggy useless johnny b.s. from him or ome of his fake ghost  accounts that started it.

I’m not Johnny, I have been a member here a lot longer

11 hours ago, Eastexhorn said:

Not a coach but an ex QB turned out ok.

Not putting mant ggs in a basket for a WR who has yet to play a down.

Worthy has a problem  but will not speclate on what it is.

I agree with the part about Neyor. He is still an unknown at this time. And, no, that doesn't mean that I don't think he won't be good. It just means we haven't seen it yet. Until we do, we don't know for sure. 

11 hours ago, RickyFlair said:

Worthy is going to USC. It’s a done deal. He hates Ewers. 

Cedric Baxter is flipping to FSU. They are trying to downplay until early signing period to not hurt the class. 

Arch is back is contact with Georgia and it sounds like Cook will go with him. 

I was shocked last night when Kate and I were snuggling and she told me all of this insider information. 

Some of our board members are determined to be accurate in their doomsday predictions so they jump on every negative “rumor” out there.

I hate to burst anyones bubble but we are not going to be down much longer. 

Carry on….

I knew Kate was standing me up last night when she ignored my texts and wouldn't return any of my calls. 

Damn you Ricky Flair! 

the portal? Well that's the way the cookie crumbles.

This is a business. Players are going to do what they think is best for their future. You can't blame them. You don't get too many shots to get into the NFL. They're kids. Not all transfers are going to be good decisions. I don't really care about the reason. It's their choice. Just like I don't look good in burnt orange but I'll be damn if I'd wear maroon or crimson or whatever color they call it.

My view is if you don't want to play for Texas, we'll find someone who does. 

20 hours ago, DMAC said:

This just doesnt make sense.  As much blame as QE gets for the passing woes Worthy owns a lot of it himself.  He has so many drops this year and has been inconsistent after having stellar season last year.  Hes in a slump so changing teams fixes that?  I doubt it.

True X has had drops but the overthrows outnumber  the drops. You know kids want to go to league,they want play with someone that hit long ball.

3 hours ago, North Texas Golfer said:

I agree with the part about Neyor. He is still an unknown at this time. And, no, that doesn't mean that I don't think he won't be good. It just means we haven't seen it yet. Until we do, we don't know for sure. 

Suddenly an All-American center wants to come here and play (transfer). He's a green hand until he plays a few games? Or did we know he would be good before he came? And is that the reason we went after him and not a third-stringer looking for PT?

I don't think I agree with your thinking there.

Why go after an AA center (hypothetically)? There's no reason to believe he would could play well in Austin, Texas, right? Only the city where he formerly went to school and all of the cities he played in during away games during that time because that is what has happened. Austin may be too much for people to deal with so he may not play well here. Therefore, we must say "he hasn't done it in Austin, Texas or any city where UT plays away games."

Kinda silly, no?

16 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Suddenly an All-American center wants to come here and play (transfer). He's a green hand until he plays a few games? Or did we know he would be good before he came? And is that the reason we went after him and not a third-stringer looking for PT?

I don't think I agree with your thinking there.

Why go after an AA center (hypothetically)? There's no reason to believe he would could play well in Austin, Texas, right? Only the city where he formerly went to school and all of the cities he played in during away games during that time because that is what has happened. Austin may be too much for people to deal with so he may not play well here. Therefore, we must say "he hasn't done it in Austin, Texas or any city where UT plays away games."

Kinda silly, no?

Good grief, you kind of went all over the place with one.

I think you might have missed the part of my post where I clearly said, "And no, that doesn't mean that I don't think he won't be good". 

But I also guess that I missed seeing where Isiah Naylor was an all-american 😉