Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*****GAME THREAD: Texas Longhorns vs. Kansas Jayhawks*****

1 minute ago, North Texas Golfer said:

I refuse to be on any Texas website during a game. In fact, I shut my computer down. 

The loonies during a game make the loonies during the week look like amateurs 😉

Great idea.

I may be wrong but it sure seems like there are several posters heavily invested in the failure of this coach and qb. I sometimes wonder if they realize that if both are successful, Texas is successful. If they aren’t then they will be replaced. Either way, I’m a Texas fan and will continue to hope for the best for whoever is leading the team.

31 minutes ago, NEOkHorn said:

Great idea.

I may be wrong but it sure seems like there are several posters heavily invested in the failure of this coach and qb. I sometimes wonder if they realize that if both are successful, Texas is successful. If they aren’t then they will be replaced. Either way, I’m a Texas fan and will continue to hope for the best for whoever is leading the team.

I don't know about several posters, but there is definitely one poster on here who has admitted he is heavily invested in the failure of our head coach. 

And it's inexcusable that he is still allowed to post on this board.

@Aaron Carrara

36 minutes ago, tinman said:

The Texas defense has improved tremendously this season over last season. TYPK. The offense except for Bijan has been hit or miss from one half to another. 

Typically, defenses improve faster than offenses because there is less precision involved. Plus, the defense has more older and mature players than the offense which is starting a lot of underclassmen. As a result, I expect to see more consistency out of the offense next season and anticipate a 10 win season at a minimum.