Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*****GAME THREAD: Texas Longhorns vs. Kansas Jayhawks*****

Just now, TexCoyote said:

Bijan is a great great player but you just listen to him he is a great person. He’s a great ambassador for the University of Texas. Can’t say enough good things about him. 

Such a nice guy even to strangers like me. Smiling all the time. Wishing him the best. Kinda shame we didn’t win a title for him.

Missed most of the game in and out of reception while traveling but really glad to see a lull away win. The type of imposing our will type win of old. Would have liked to see a shutout but glad the team and coaches came out the second half and didn’t coast. Let’s hope it is another step toward no longer sucking.

Finally watched the game.  Was flying back to Hawaii and missed it. 

The OL looked great yesterday and the Def had another solid performance.  Seems like both units are finally starting to communicate and gel together. 

QE looked solid and did nothing to disrupt the game plan put in place.  He wasn't flashy nor was he a game changer.  Nice game to build off from. He will need to be on the mark next week because Baylor will certainly use the TCU game plan and stack the box.

RBs stole the show.  While the OL looked solid, Bijan made them look even better.  What can you say about BR?  He is clearly the best player on the field.  Also, the future looks bright for J. Brooks.

Texas has a chance to finish the season strong with a win Friday and end up with the record all of us kind of expected. I know we all got caught up with visions of this team winning 10 or 11 games, but 8-4 is exactly where this team is.  Young team with growing pains.  A 3 game improvement over last year is a upward trajection and I'll take it.

I always hate saying, there is always next year, but this one just feels a little different.

1 hour ago, tejasrulz said:

I read the game thread and some of the posts/posters made me laugh however I wasn't laughing with them.

Good win by the team, on the road in conditions they're not used to. Next week, the Baptists come to town.

I had all but decided not to bother checking into the game day  until the game was over other than the initial Texas Fight post. I get all the drama and ignorant comments I need dealing with 6th-8th graders.😂

7 hours ago, NEOkHorn said:

I had all but decided not to bother checking into the game day  until the game was over other than the initial Texas Fight post. I get all the drama and ignorant comments I need dealing with 6th-8th graders.😂

I refuse to be on any Texas website during a game. In fact, I shut my computer down. 

The loonies during a game make the loonies during the week look like amateurs 😉