Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*****GAME THREAD: Texas Longhorns vs. Kansas Jayhawks*****

Just now, Sunkist said:

Shouldn’t be a Td.  Let’s still run it for a TD.

Ewers looks very bad and inaccurate.

I think he struggles with the throws that require touch.  On the throws he can zip he’s much better.

2 minutes ago, zion3d said:

I think he struggles with the throws that require touch.  On the throws he can zip he’s much better.

Great effort by both units!

So... rather than put in Card, we're going to play a game avoiding any pass with a semblance of risk involved.  I've lost alot of confidence for Sark over this.  It's ridiculous.

Now lets avoid the second half swoon, and feel good for a week.  

2 minutes ago, 83Dee said:

Great effort by both units!

So... rather than put in Card, we're going to play a game avoiding any pass with a semblance of risk involved.  I've lost alot of confidence for Sark over this.  It's ridiculous.

Now lets avoid the second half swoon, and feel good for a week.  

Why is it ridiculous? We're up 31-0 at the half.

What on earth could anyone possibly be upset about?

5 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Nobody said it was good. But you said it was bad and inaccurate.

His completion percentage isnt bad but his incompletions are way off or he just gives up on the play.

It looks like he’s being coached to avoid the interceptions and give up on the play if the first look isn’t there.  He’s also throwing where only our WR can catch it which is good but he really isn’t giving the WRs a chance.   So this is making him look worse and play worse.

I know our RBs are dominating and that’s great as is the score but there’s zero week to week improvement from Ewers and we’re coaching him to be mentally out of the game.

16 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Why is it ridiculous? We're up 31-0 at the half.

What on earth could anyone possibly be upset about?

I’m not upset.  I’m making observation on what I thought was a discussion forum.

sticking with Ewers regardless of how he plays has possibly cost us two games.  Now we’re game planning around his inability to pass.  I think that’s pretty obvious.  Don’t worry though, I’m happy right now.  

Just now, 83Dee said:

I’m not upset.  I’m making observation on what I thought was a discussion forum.

sticking with Ewers regardless of how he plays has possibly cost us two games.  Now we’re game planning around his inability to pass.  I think that’s pretty obvious.  Don’t worry though, I’m happy right now.  

Here’s some sunshine.  This defense makes me euphoric!   Love the way they’re playing!!