Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Common Man Prediction Thread – UT vs Bill Snyder Family Wildcats

Sirhornsalot

I have a slightly different take on this game. Yes, K-State is experienced, but how many times have we seen a team with a huge win, bounce in the polls and then come out flat as a pancake next game. I think UT being unranked helps, also. I definitely think we win the first half! Hopefully we can hold on during the 2nd. 

On 10/31/2022 at 3:22 PM, Ntx dog said:

Kstate just crushed oki lite. Our past history of collapsing on the road and a coach who can't or won't make 2nd half adjustments leads me to go ahead and pick the k staters. 38-31.  

Sad but very good possibility.  

1 hour ago, 82Horn said:

The UTSA QB was a better passer, KSU is 10 in Big 12 in passing. Loving my pick, get on board.

Perfect scenario. We load the box to stop Deuce and Martinez. Get burned on several occasions by their wr's and TE's getting behind our elite secondary.

3 hours ago, Soldierhorn said:

Texas 35

KSU 23

Wouldnt surprise me if Devon Campbell gets more snaps than Cole Hutson at RG and possibly becomes the starter the rest of the season.  Hutson has been the lowest graded OL this season so far and Campbell looked a LOT better during the oSu game

Campbell is ready to takeover.  Let’s make the change now.

A few thoughts heading into this game,

Some pundits (including the betting line) seem to favor Texas. I would like to believe this but just can't after the last several road games.

I saw Sark's press conference and don't agree with his thoughts on setting a goal down the road. Don't you have to make sure you pay attention to this week's opponent to get to the CCG? He also seemed to imply the players didn't execute as they should have in the second half. From what the stats tell me it is the coaching that lacks in the second half.

With the buzz that is surrounding improving freshmen, I would love to see Bledsoe, Campbell, Thompson and Brooks get more snaps.

On 11/1/2022 at 4:41 PM, Sunkist said:

Guys we had a SECOND players meeting this time to focus on the details.  
bc of this meeting I am revising my prediction.

texas 38 

ksu 33

would have liked to been a fly on the wall and see who conducted the meeting(s) and who stepped forward to make it personal