Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

High school football

8 minutes ago, Baron said:

Isn't that a pay site? I know I'm paying $25+ but I get the Magazine.

Kind of like IT some pay but a lot is free. I tryed their mail service but was too irratic. So went back to Walmart.

Do you remember the issue with Jack Collins on cover?

7 hours ago, 63_Texas_1 said:

Since the title of this thread pertains to high school football, can anyone provide info or links about possible playoffs pairings? TIA.

Absolutely 🤘

Good game even though Melissa made lot mistakes.  Nigel Smith of Melissa DT looks impressive,Goolsby looks part but needs work. For LL,  Parker Livingstone  was best receiver on field,best play Kyle Parker  made was on fumble  of his Rb that went for TD. Kid that really liked was Jacob Fields for Melissa,not his 68 yard run but kid is tenacious blocker. On 1 play he lead & pancaked  1player  but he was not thru,ran to end blocking  another into  end zone. 

6 hours ago, Brad Usrey said:

Good game even though Melissa made lot mistakes.  Nigel Smith of Melissa DT looks impressive,Goolsby looks part but needs work. For LL,  Parker Livingstone  was best receiver on field,best play Kyle Parker  made was on fumble  of his Rb that went for TD. Kid that really liked was Jacob Fields for Melissa,not his 68 yard run but kid is tenacious blocker. On 1 play he lead & pancaked  1player  but he was not thru,ran to end blocking  another into  end zone. 

Texas needs to make Nigel Smith a priority.

On 11/11/2022 at 9:45 PM, Eastexhorn said:

Snow in Boswell for play off game.

Seriously? When was the last time we had a playoff game in the snow?

Back in '83 when Daingerfield won state, they played in Waco. There was about 3 inches of snow on the ground but the field itself was clear.

• 2 weeks later...

Lewisville lost to Prosper today, 24-13. This is the first time I had actually watched a complete game of Lewisville.

Lewisville's OL is absolutely huge. Both guards and tackles have to be over 300 lbs and the center around 280 or such. But they are slow as molasses. I don't think they move five feet in any direction when they're out there. Prosper's smaller, quicker DL just ate them up all day.

Lewisville has a dandy QB, a junior. Couple of other playmakers they have are juniors.

Prosper wasn't particularly talented. But they are disciplined and have good technique. And that was the difference in the game.

Prosper now faces Duncanville.