Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Johnny Depp vs. Everyone Thread

3 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

You're right. Lets can Sark and go money-whip Josh Heupel.

Next year, we can give LSU's head coach a try.

Maybe after that, we can hire KSU's head coach.

Let’s start with Sonny. 
It is situational, if they don’t act like the Scarecrow in Wizard of Oz they can stay a while.

3 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Well, the first example I might have chosen would be TCU. Dykes comes in and just like that, they're 10-0 and ranked #4.

I would imagine that can be attributed by good recruiting by Patterson and that so many of them are seniors and juniors. Their QB is a senior and has two years starting experience behind him before this season.

Ewers had 3 plays at Ohio State in junk time.

No, I'm not mad at all. I am amused more than anything. Suddenly, after a season and a half, some folks are ready to fire the HC. . . lol, who would want that job then?

To be fair, Lot’s wanted him fired last year. 

59 minutes ago, Johnny Depp said:

Or able to make a guess from the worst record in our lifetime that a annulment is better than a long divorce.

Because only an idiot would think that was the worst record in our lifetime. This is the age of the internet. There is no excuse for you not knowing, before you post, that you're incorrect.

This is the frustration with your posting. Half the time you couldn't give a rat's ass about accuracy. You just fling shit like a monkey and look for where it sticks.

Charlie went 5-7 TWICE

Mack went 5-7 in 2010

Mackovic went 5-5-1 in '93 and then went 4-7 in '97.

I'll stop there. 

11 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Because only an idiot would think that was the worst record in our lifetime. This is the age of the internet. There is no excuse for you not knowing, before you post, that you're incorrect.

This is the frustration with your posting. Half the time you couldn't give a rat's ass about accuracy. You just fling shit like a monkey and look for where it sticks.

Charlie went 5-7 TWICE

Mack went 5-7 in 2010

Mackovic went 5-5-1 in '93 and then went 4-7 in '97.

I'll stop there. 

Tell me about losing streaks 

12 minutes ago, tejasrulz said:

Was this just for the TCU game?

Yep, videos of each one. His opinion differs from the professional evaluations who have Quinn outside the top 130 in passing. Sadly all of the receivers are suffering from the same sickness, but are 20% better when Card throws it? 

if in the LAST 4 GAMES 5* receiver jordan whittington caught 11 passes for 150 yards , and 5* 6'4" TE jt sanders caught 21 passes for 228 yards... the passing game problem is due to the #1 receiver right?  cant possibly be the common denominator....

1 hour ago, Johnny Depp said:

if in the LAST 4 GAMES 5* receiver jordan whittington caught 11 passes for 150 yards , and 5* 6'4" TE jt sanders caught 21 passes for 228 yards... the passing game problem is due to the #1 receiver right?  cant possibly be the common denominator....

Did Quinn's daddy take your lunch money in school or something?

4 minutes ago, Johnny Depp said:

Doing my part to get rid of footballs Shaka Smart asap. You’re welcome.

If that's your mission, then the Hornsports staff has my endorsement for kicking you off the island. That probably doesn't do anything but I would like them to know this isn't cool and makes the board far less enjoyable.

I truly don't want to sit through any more constant criticism of a player. You forced others to speak their true thoughts on Card and I thought that was dying down. Now you're going to conduct an ongoing degradation of a player? Because you can't pimp one (because he's not playing) you must tear down another?

Are you like 12 years old?

giphy.gif