Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Common Man Prediction Thread – UT vs Mountain Aggy


 Share

Recommended Posts

when Holgerson was their coach I used to worry, especially when they had a talented QB, who should be starting for the Cowboys on Sunday....have no idea who their coach is now but they dont seem to play well on the road but are a tough out in West Va

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, TexExSpur said:

Basically the same type offense they saw last week except JT is not a big bruiser that can slip away from 44 pressures.

 

Texas 38

Moonshine boys 24

I saw JT play in high school  he followed Bryce Young, was the highest ranked QB and went to USC, got hurt and beat out so he transferred to Georgia, got beat out there and is now at West Va...The kid has a very good arm but no telling where his head is at

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Hiwood said:

I saw JT play in high school  he followed Bryce Young, was the highest ranked QB and went to USC, got hurt and beat out so he transferred to Georgia, got beat out there and is now at West Va...The kid has a very good arm but no telling where his head is at

JT was actually ahead of Bryce in HS. JT was a 5 star QB at USC. He was the starting QB for USC as a freshmen when USC came to Austin a few years ago. Doubt the atmosphere will bother him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, david ficken said:

JT was actually ahead of Bryce in HS. JT was a 5 star QB at USC. He was the starting QB for USC as a freshmen when USC came to Austin a few years ago. Doubt the atmosphere will bother him.

There’s also a reason he has bounced around. Whether it’s been injuries, recruited over, or something else, he has never really lived up to the hype.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, NEOkHorn said:

There’s also a reason he has bounced around. Whether it’s been injuries, recruited over, or something else, he has never really lived up to the hype.

He has had injuries thus him leaving both USC and Georgia.  But he was a 5 star QB at one time, now I've no idea where he ranks, but we can't take him lightly either. I still think we win the game. Just have no idea of a score for the game yet. Like our chances better with Quinn than Hudson.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


Our Affiliation

USATDP_Logo.png

Quick Links

×
×
  • Create New...