Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rochon or Wright?

Brad Usrey

On 9/12/2022 at 3:36 PM, Johnny Depp said:

The truth on Card. Swelling. 

How long does a high ankle sprain take to heal? It might take you six to eight weeks to recover from a high ankle sprain. If you're an athlete, your return to play might take an even longer time. Low ankle sprains generally heal quicker than this.

Card doesn't have a high ankle sprain.  If he did, he would be in a cast, and he sure wouldn't have played three quarters of a game.

IMO, he starts against UTSA.

15 minutes ago, doc longhorn said:

Card doesn't have a high ankle sprain.  If he did, he would be in a cast, and he sure wouldn't have played three quarters of a game.

IMO, he starts against UTSA.

That's a great analysis. Hope it turns out like that. UT has the best Medical/Training program money can buy. He's probably going through serious treatment. Not sure if it's the same ankle as before?

1 hour ago, oldhorn2 said:

everything I read tends to indicate Card will start and play against UTSA. If so I hope he plays as well as Johnny Depp seems to think he does.

Multiple Youtube's assuming Wright is starting. I'd prefer that, with Card as emergency backup. We have to see Wright play, and preferably not in conference without a test drive. 

I'd love to see Card play well and never give up the rock, but I fear he is too hurt.