Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rochon or Wright?

Brad Usrey

7 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

Might be Ewers or Card have you all heard? Sark says all are day to day.

No.

No, no, no.

They would never rush Ewers back to play against a UTSA. Why would you?

Card can barely walk.

Sark says what he says because thats what he wants the opposition to know or not know.

2 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

Yes I know all this was a dig at Sark for telling such a miss truth.

Do you serious belive the opposition falls for this bull.

No but why should the coach at Texas give any more info than absolutely necessary? Do the opponents, the media, or even the fans deserve to know all the details? 

I totally approve the way Sark is approaching this. Make the opposition spend time preparing for everything. It's the best strategy available when down to your 3rd string QB.

What's wrong with Maalik? Serious question. I know he was injured his senior year but thought he had recovered.

Also I'd love to see Roschon to get a couple of games to throw the ball and have some fun. 

5 minutes ago, Captain Hookem said:

I totally approve the way Sark is approaching this. Make the opposition spend time preparing for everything. It's the best strategy available when down to your 3rd string QB.

What's wrong with Maalik? Serious question. I know he was injured his senior year but thought he had recovered.

Also I'd love to see Roschon to get a couple of games to throw the ball and have some fun. 

Maalik was limping in the open practice, saw little action. Surgery recovery still.

You go with the healthiest QB which is Wright...no telling how long Ewers is out, and putting Card on a gimpy ankle is a good way to end his year...Wrights need all the snaps you can get him, he may be our QB longer than anyone thinks...If you know UT history there are legends that were once third stringers, I never got to see him at AHS but it wasn't like he  was a nobody in Texas schoolboy football

10 minutes ago, Hiwood said:

You go with the healthiest QB which is Wright...no telling how long Ewers is out, and putting Card on a gimpy ankle is a good way to end his year...Wrights need all the snaps you can get him, he may be our QB longer than anyone thinks...If you know UT history there are legends that were once third stringers, I never got to see him at AHS but it wasn't like he  was a nobody in Texas schoolboy football

I agree - I think this week we put everybody on ice (Sit Hudson Card, Bijan, and even Roschon) and trust that we can beat UTSA with Charles Wright, Jonathan Brooks, and Keilen Robinson  

Then Next week (at Texas Tech) we bring everybody back, a rested Hudson Card is ready to go. And then bring Quinn back when Quinn is ready 

1 hour ago, Captain Hookem said:

He was still wearing walking boot in camp & as I understand he is not ready.

50 minutes ago, Hiwood said:

He was star at Austin High.  He didn't  have much help 

It will be Wright.He might have to run a cliff notes version of the offense, but he can play. Also, with us down 2 QB's, the running game is more important than ever. We need Roshan to run like he is in the stretch run for the Heisman Trophy.

Every thing I hear about Wright says he is a baller.

.....and he better be. UTSA is no joke.