Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*****GAME THREAD: #1 Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Texas Longhorns*****

3 hours ago, Eastexhorn said:

If Ewers had handed theball to Bijan at thegoal linehe might still be playing.

Those thugs were going to knock him out with cheap shots. 
only a matter of time. They hit late and grabbed facemasks all day long.

They knew he was going to beat their asses. Their only chance was to cheap shot him and get him out of the game. 

And the diksuk refs are just as crooked as the Alabama thugs

33 minutes ago, Billybass said:

Those thugs were going to knock him out with cheap shots. 
only a matter of time. They hit late and grabbed facemasks all day long.

They knew he was going to beat their asses. Their only chance was to cheap shot him and get him out of the game. 

And the diksuk refs are just as crooked as the Alabama thugs

Typical SEC play.

My Alabama friends told me there was a $50.000 nil money on KO 😀😀😀

Wait all my Alabama friends are A uburn fansu

Guess yiu thought it was a great call on the play.

1 hour ago, java said:

You don’t, I think it may cause brain damage. It certain not causes delusions. 

btw, have you read the article about Jimbo robbing atm in broad daylight?

I've read several articles regarding Jimbo but haven't seen that one. Post the link if you can please.

BTW, he didn't rob aggy, they're the ones who offered him the money and extended his contract! aggy gonna aggy!

If aggy gona aggy, let’s start a rumor that Texas wants to move on from Sark and that they really want to go after Jimbo. Aggy will probably pony up and pay more money and extend the contract again. They hate Texas with a passion and even though it’s a dumpster fire over in aggy land they don’t want to loose anything to Texas. They will continue to convince themselves that he is the best coach out there. 

then the dumpster fire will be in aggy land for more years to come!!!!

lol

15 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

Do not worry, I cannot type that much.

But honestly do you think it was the call to make? First ang goal on one and a half yard line. Looked like a swing pass to Bijan or busted play.

I believe it was a screen pass to Jatavion Sanders, that is why the defensive end was unblocked. Sanders was wide open too.

17 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

But honestly do you think it was the call to make? First ang goal on one and a half yard line. Looked like a swing pass to Bijan or busted play.

Not only do I not know what the actual play call was, I am also not smart enough second-guess Sark 😉

25 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

Sark said on "Rewind" that it was a busted play. And credited Ewers for even getting the ball out 

9 hours ago, North Texas Golfer said:

Not only do I not know what the actual play call was, I am also not smart enough second-guess Sark 😉

I am not that smart either. But getting cute at the goal line often back fires. This was one of those times.

Tail back with a leadblocker or RB dive over line in to end zone, would been much better playes in hind sight. What I would call.

14 minutes ago, Basis Points said:

I don't know how many people saw the ref pick up the water bottle in the end zone when Alabama was backed up, but if you back up slowly, it actually hit the back of an Alabama player, I believe in the helmet.  I hope this doesn't become a habit at games, but what an arm!

Yes I saw it. Posted about it and SHA said might be throwing at refs.Not a show of good sportmenship.

19 hours ago, java said:

Trae, that fellow doesn’t care what you (or we) say. He is an Aggy that try’s to stir things up. I have him on ignore. 

do aggie fans even have the right to talk about football anymore.. once a third rate, always a third rate.  wonder how they are healing up from the app state whoopin?

2 hours ago, TraeInOK said:

looks like ou and texas will be in the sec in 23. everyone excited? lots of mixed reaction in our camp.

Okay, explain yourself. What looks like OU and Texas will be in the SEC by next year?

I understand the TV contract for the Big 12 could be a doorway for us, but other than that – what gives?

15 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Okay, explain yourself. What looks like OU and Texas will be in the SEC by next year?

I understand the TV contract for the Big 12 could be a doorway for us, but other than that – what gives?

It's speculation based on SEC instructing Georgia and Tennessee to cancel their games against OU in 23 and 24. 

2 hours ago, TraeInOK said:

looks like ou and texas will be in the sec in 23. everyone excited? lots of mixed reaction in our camp.

I felt like there were lots of factors that made this almost inevitable. The first thing was the BIG12 expansion without involving TX and 0u , but taking effect in 2023, and then at the end of August the BIG12 working on opening up the TV negotiations early to not be outdone by the PAC.

I predicted at the end of August that during TX 0u week that they would anounce that TX and 0u would play in the SEC for 2023, I'm sticking with that prediction. 

And I'm definitely excited about it.