Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Common Man Prediction Thread – UT vs Phi Slamma Bama

I have a legit Q : where is  everybody watching the game at . ( assuming you aren't at DKR)...when I was in Vegas I knew where the Las Vegas chapter of the Texas Exes met. They actually met at a BBQ restaurant from a displaced Texan who allegedly brought in mesquite wood from his parents ranch to smoke their meats

17 minutes ago, Hiwood said:

I have a legit Q : where is  everybody watching the game at . ( assuming you aren't at DKR)...when I was in Vegas I knew where the Las Vegas chapter of the Texas Exes met. They actually met at a BBQ restaurant from a displaced Texan who allegedly brought in mesquite wood from his parents ranch to smoke their meats

My living room.

On 9/8/2022 at 6:33 PM, RickyFlair said:

Bwilk you read my mind. 

My biggest concern is obviously the Oline specifically Banks (I was not impressed with him week 1). I envision us rolling Quinn out a lot. He supposedly throws well on the run and if we want to throw vertically it’s the only option. 

Our secret weapon is Billy O’Brien. He is as bad an OC or Coach as there is in the game. He is Tom Herman on steroids when it comes to arrogance. He’s the classic “I’m such an idiot that I’m not smart enough to realize it”.

Talent will make them hard to defend but never ever underestimate O’Brien’s ability to screw the pooch. He gives us a legit chance to win. 

Was your assessment on Banks during the early part of the game or later after he got his ankle rolled? One thing I did notice was that the Oline picked up a lot of stunts which is a plus after the last few years.