Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recruiting rankings

1 hour ago, Wayne said:

No, my point was that Herman’s 4/5 star recruits were primarily skill position players. And football is won in the trenches.  Almost half a team’s players are on the lines and he didn’t/couldn’t recruit enough talented big bodies. 1 to 2 a year isn’t enough. 

Haha. You are a moron.  One of the demwits/ Demonactics/democrats that needs to justify some moronic statement to fit your narrative. 

You SAID HE DIDN'T RECRUIT 4 OR 5* on the lines and was WRONG! Get over YOURSELF!!

36 minutes ago, david ficken said:

Haha. You are a moron.  One of the demwits/ Demonactics/democrats that needs to justify some moronic statement to fit your narrative. 

You SAID HE DIDN'T RECRUIT 4 OR 5* on the lines and was WRONG! Get over YOURSELF!!

What the hell, man? Your post is childish and totally uncalled for. 

I went back and looked and @Wayne has not said one disprectful word to you in this little discussion you all are having. And you come back with crap like this? You seriously need to learn how to have an adult conversation. 

1 hour ago, david ficken said:

I don't think I'm the one who has to get over myself.

7 hours ago, david ficken said:

David, you've been a pretty good poster over here until this point.

No personal attacks and no politics here. I saw nothing wrong with what he posted.

3 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

David, you've been a pretty good poster over here until this point.

No personal attacks and no politics here. I saw nothing wrong with what he posted.

Agreed. This is the only place I post for a reason. Good conversation, we speculate together, share info, drool over Kate and cheer for the Horns. Good little community. No place for insults and name calling. 🤘

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Brad Usrey said:

I can see Georgia, Ohio State,possibly LSU with Toviano , maybe  even gooners if they get Hicks or kid from Tyler who is DL, Jordan Reneaud is name

Renaud just committed to Bama this evening.

Toviano likely goes to LSU but Texas would be my next pick. Aggy isn't in this unless they start throwing money at him.

He took aggy out of his top three yesterday. Its now Texas/Bama/Georgia and I think he just put Georgia in there to have a top three.