Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

True Burnt Orange W

I don't think CDC is too interested in alternate uniforms. He seems to understand the value of the classic brand we have working in our favor. 

These are the two alternative uni's I remember:

Pro combat uniforms from 2009 or 2010: https://twitter.com/JeffDLowe/status/1262579501294325761/photo/1

These pretty much looked like the regular uniform with a few small added details.

These golden hat alternates for the OU game. 

Other than that, all I remember are perhaps some throwback helmets here and there

2 hours ago, BWilk55 said:

I don't think CDC is too interested in alternate uniforms. He seems to understand the value of the classic brand we have working in our favor. 

These are the two alternative uni's I remember:

Pro combat uniforms from 2009 or 2010: https://twitter.com/JeffDLowe/status/1262579501294325761/photo/1

These pretty much looked like the regular uniform with a few small added details.

These golden hat alternates for the OU game. 

Other than that, all I remember are perhaps some throwback helmets here and there

IMO, thats all it should be. Here and there. Throwbacks work for me.

I never liked the gold Bevo. Just didn't look right to me.

16 hours ago, DBut82 said:

I'd love all black uniforms with a burnt orange logo 

15 hours ago, Baron said:

Black body, white numerals and white pants. Burnt orange shoulders with white numerals. Black Helmets with burnt orange longhorn logos. We can try it once.

dude abides GIF

Idk...something like this with less orange; none on the sleeves and only the logo in orange on the jersey and no orange belt. Everything except the helmet logo and the jersey logo in black. Numbers, name, belt in matte black 🔥🔥🔥

ECW-PMpXkAAeF-Q.jpeg

3 hours ago, DBut82 said:

Idk...something like this with less orange; none on the sleeves and only the logo in orange on the jersey and no orange belt. Everything except the helmet logo and the jersey logo in black. Numbers, name, belt in matte black 🔥🔥🔥

ECW-PMpXkAAeF-Q.jpeg

Numbers in matte black? Do you realize we won't be able to see that?

Why don't we just create a RealTree Camo version, too? lol, they'll never see us coming.

12 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Why don't we just create a RealTree Camo version, too? lol, they'll never see us coming.

Isn't that what Boise State does with that Smurf turf and their blue unis?

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Yes! Something like this 🔥🔥🔥

2da829d818177cccc75ae6f4578be17f.jpg

13 minutes ago, DBut82 said:

Y'all quit being old 🤣🤣🤣

Im not old (well to some I may be), but my least favorite thing is turning on a game and not being able to instantly recognize the teams playing because of their alternate jerseys. 

Texas has such a strong brand, logo and a unique color. No need to muck around with it.