Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The University of Texas vs. Texas a$m

1 hour ago, Wayne said:

I know what you mean. When somebody posted that screenshot of an aggy website and then everyone kept responding to it so that the aggy color scheme was in 5 straight messages I couldn’t scroll down fast enough. It almost made me sick. 

The struggle is real

AmusedImaginaryHawaiianmonkseal-max-1mb.

On 8/12/2022 at 5:24 PM, Sirhornsalot said:

When I was a kid, I used to sit around drawing. Today and throughout my career, I have had to draw. But when I was a kid, I would sit around and draw football players with different uniforms. Initially, I would draw them as they currently were. Then later I started experimenting with making them better.

With Texas, the only change I ever made was taking off the side stripes of the pants. And since they did remove the stripes, I've wanted them back. I'm certain I'll feel that way about the numbers on the pads. I've always liked that look.

But try as I may, and believe me I tried, I could never make maroon and white look good. No design I could make was anything that excited me. I tried using lite gray intermixed. I tried going with mostly white. I tried it all. No matter what, that color scheme was awful.

That is all.

I like stripes on the pants and TV numbers.

Sue me

On 8/7/2022 at 12:26 PM, Mac-7 said:

8&4 in the South East Conference is a very respectable record for any team other than Alabama

I think you fail to appreciate how tough its going to be for Texas when we get there

3 of the 4 aggy wins were absolute cupcakes.  Don't get me wrong, today's aggy team is formidable, but it is bereft of a decent QB and a competitive OL.

• 2 months later...

The best part of this season for aggy is that they still have a chance to lose to UMass. Most assume it'll be their 4th win, and it likely will be, but could you imagine the vitriol if they lose tomorrow. It's pretty unrealistic but just enjoy the possibility for the next 24 hours.

1 minute ago, BWilk55 said:

The best part of this season for aggy is that they still have a chance to lose to UMass. Most assume it'll be their 4th win, and it likely will be, but could you imagine the vitriol if they lose tomorrow. It's pretty unrealistic but just enjoy the possibility for the next 24 hours.

you suck for getting my hopes up 

laughing_007.gif