Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The University of Texas vs. Texas a$m


 Share

Recommended Posts

On 6/10/2022 at 11:45 AM, J.B. TexasEx said:

Horns should just bus in the morning of the game unless it's an 11 AM kick.

But, we shouldn't have any more of those in the SEC SEC SEC right?

A&M is ahead of UT at this time and would beat last year’s team as easily as Arkansas did

in the old Southwest Conference the Aggies were poor relations

Now they are mean sob’s and would probably walk all over Texas this year

Even so I miss the Aggies snd Razorbacks and look forward to playing them home and home again

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Mac-7 said:

A&M is ahead of UT at this time and would beat last year’s team as easily as Arkansas did

in the old Southwest Conference the Aggies were poor relations

Now they are mean sob’s and would probably walk all over Texas this year

Even so I miss the Aggies snd Razorbacks and look forward to playing them home and home again

 

F aggy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Mac-7 said:

A&M is ahead of UT at this time and would beat last year’s team as easily as Arkansas did

in the old Southwest Conference the Aggies were poor relations

Now they are mean sob’s and would probably walk all over Texas this year

Even so I miss the Aggies snd Razorbacks and look forward to playing them home and home again

 

Nobody is afraid of Texas 8&4, aggy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its good to be optimistic, but Texas has yet to prove it belongs on the same field as Arkansas or Texas A&M

I like whats happening on offense, but what about defense?

we will see next season when Alabama visits Austin

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Mac-7 said:

Its good to be optimistic, but Texas has yet to prove it belongs on the same field as Arkansas or Texas A&M

I like whats happening on offense, but what about defense?

we will see next season when Alabama visits Austin

 

 

Is this a real post? Or just some trolling?

The Alabama game has nothing more than 2 name brands playing early in the season in a  non-conference game. Hoping no one is hurt prior to the game and/or during the game. 

As for Arkie and aggy, when we get to the SEC we will be kicking their asses just like we did when in the SWC and/or the Big 12.  

Last year's game with Arkie showed that the defense had issues, but several of those issues have been addressed and the have better QBs in Ewers, Murphy, and Manning with better OL, TE, RB, and WR play going forward. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2022 at 8:07 PM, Mac-7 said:

A&M is ahead of UT at this time and would beat last year’s team as easily as Arkansas did

in the old Southwest Conference the Aggies were poor relations

Now they are mean sob’s and would probably walk all over Texas this year

Even so I miss the Aggies snd Razorbacks and look forward to playing them home and home again

 

Not so fast aggy. aggy having one good year but at the end of it they were so afraid they would lose they forfeited (I mean backed out of) their bowl game means nothing.  That was 2020. Last year you were 8-4. No one’s afraid of you.  FYI real Longhorns don’t miss aggy.  And we aren’t afraid of them. We just don’t miss unwarranted arrogance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 8:34 AM, J.B. TexasEx said:

What? No more SEC SEC SEC chanting, aggy? No "welcome to the SEC" videos for your old pals - UT and 0u?" Me sad...

Image

If this is not raging paranoia, then I don’t know what it is?  Another thing, why are Ags predisposed to silly names like Mouse?  Really, Mouse?

Oh, and Saban is conspiring with Texas?  Please!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is just too cute. We have all these conference partners coming in for 23-24.  Yet, we have clearly stated we are doing the honorable thing and staying until ‘25, ‘ahem.

Are we to just split our share of proceeds all these different ways?  Why?  

OU & Texas should each keep 1/10 of the revenue, and then let our loving Big 12 partners split theirs among all less OU and Texas…unless they want us to pack our suitcase early. That would be ok, but no defamation, please.

Someone please control Lane.  He wants coaches to control at least a portion of NIL funds.

Tutoring, please!       


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/28/2022 at 3:28 AM, david ficken said:

Is this a real post? Or just some trolling?

The Alabama game has nothing more than 2 name brands playing early in the season in a  non-conference game. Hoping no one is hurt prior to the game and/or during the game. 

As for Arkie and aggy, when we get to the SEC we will be kicking their asses just like we did when in the SWC and/or the Big 12.  

Last year's game with Arkie showed that the defense had issues, but several of those issues have been addressed and the have better QBs in Ewers, Murphy, and Manning with better OL, TE, RB, and WR play going forward. 

I think Texas is or will be much improved in 2022

but as good as Arkansas or A&M?

I think they are another recruiting class or two from that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BTW:  has anyone been watching the simulated 2022 games on YouTube

if so maybe you will agree that the offensive game plan for Texas is uninspired

I think the real Longhorns will have a better offense than what the fake Longhorns show us

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2022 at 7:07 PM, Mac-7 said:

A&M is ahead of UT at this time and would beat last year’s team as easily as Arkansas did

in the old Southwest Conference the Aggies were poor relations

Now they are mean sob’s and would probably walk all over Texas this year

Even so I miss the Aggies snd Razorbacks and look forward to playing them home and home again

 

Lol!  I heard this same kind of aggy smack talk once before

and then 27-25 happened.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/27/2022 at 11:29 AM, Mac-7 said:

Its good to be optimistic, but Texas has yet to prove it belongs on the same field as Arkansas or Texas A&M

I like whats happening on offense, but what about defense?

we will see next season when Alabama visits Austin

 

 

I could understand Arkansas. They've really improved under Pittman.

But aggy? They're still the same old middle of a division of a conference finisher and nothing more. Aggy has yet to earn anything, I have no idea why you'd think we don't belong on the same field. We'd probably win that game anyway.

When Bama visits Austin, it will have nothing to do at all with aggy.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/22/2022 at 12:42 PM, Mac-7 said:

I think Texas is or will be much improved in 2022

but as good as Arkansas or A&M?

I think they are another recruiting class or two from that

Is Texas better than last year? Yes

Better than Arkie and aggy ? Yes

Just for your aggy ass to understand.  Colorado barely lost to aggy last year, yet the bowl game we blew them out. But go ahead aggy and claim your moral victory. 🤣🤣🤣

Just wait till your # 1 class starts bolting.🤣🤣🤣

Now go find your buddy Johnny and have some lemonade and cookies.

No, we don't watch fake shit on youtube like you do to make you feel better about yourself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, david ficken said:

Is Texas better than last year? Yes

Better than Arkie and aggy ? Yes

Just for your aggy ass to understand.  Colorado barely lost to aggy last year, yet the bowl game we blew them out. But go ahead aggy and claim your moral victory. 🤣🤣🤣

Just wait till your # 1 class starts bolting.🤣🤣🤣

Now go find your buddy Johnny and have some lemonade and cookies.

No, we don't watch fake shit on youtube like you do to make you feel better about yourself.

boom smile GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2022 at 7:07 PM, Mac-7 said:

A&M is ahead of UT at this time and would beat last year’s team as easily as Arkansas did

candidate for worst take of the year award......I do believe that last years aggy team would have beaten us badly, but they lost too much from that team to be a badass this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/22/2022 at 12:42 PM, Mac-7 said:

I think Texas is or will be much improved in 2022

but as good as Arkansas or A&M?

I think they are another recruiting class or two from that

as good as aggy????...Arky is a good team, but aTm is an 8-4 team with a new QB ( come to think of that, maybe that is a plus over last year) and who does that new QB throw the ball to?...# 1 receiver last year portaled out....# 2 receiver may be in jail....now what?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


Our Affiliation

USATDP_Logo.png

Quick Links

×
×
  • Create New...