Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Texas Softball Appreciation Thread

In all seriousness, this OU team might be the best hitting team I've ever seen in college softball. I dont even think it's close to anyone else.

Admittedly, I'm not an avid college softball follower, but i've seen my share over the years.

On 6/8/2022 at 9:16 PM, texbound said:

In all seriousness, this OU team might be the best hitting team I've ever seen in college softball. I dont even think it's close to anyone else.

Admittedly, I'm not an avid college softball follower, but i've seen my share over the years.

I've never seen anything like it either. I told the wife they are almost a too good of a hitting team 😉

10 minutes ago, North Texas Golfer said:

I've never seen anything like it either. I told the wife they are almost a too good of a hitting team 😉

Almost unreal. Hopefully the Lady Longhorns can use this as a springboard to make an appearance in the WCWS a regular occurrence.

8 minutes ago, NEOkHorn said:

Almost unreal. Hopefully the Lady Longhorns can use this as a springboard to make an appearance in the WCWS a regular occurrence.

Not an excuse when i say this, but I did not expect Texas to be anywhere near the WCWS this year or next.  So, in my eyes this team is 2 years ahead of schedule.  More power and at least one ace pitcher are needed on this team.  Their defense is outstanding but they need to score runs to make it worth it.  Great season.