Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sark talking Sean McVeynobody talking about this

4 hours ago, BWilk55 said:

Sark mentioned he would be meeting with Sean Mcvay during a trip to California in order to "find a few more touchdowns". In other words, talk shop with one of the best offensive minds in the game to try and take away a few new schemes. I'm not sure what else there is to say about it.

Exactly. 2 HC that are heavily offensively headed coaches. Talk shop about schemes and offensive designs to make defenses unable to scheme to stop any one player or takeaway one player even with a lack of a great OL.

20 hours ago, Eastexhorn said:

Maybe someone else space bar works part time.😀

After certain amounts of  words typed,my finger refuses to work  ot.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2022 at 10:39 PM, BWilk55 said:

Sark mentioned he would be meeting with Sean Mcvay during a trip to California in order to "find a few more touchdowns". In other words, talk shop with one of the best offensive minds in the game to try and take away a few new schemes. I'm not sure what else there is to say about it.

Hope he ask Sean how to not go turtle in the 2nd half of games with his play calling.

My #1 concern in 2022, can Sark self evaluate and figure out how to run the best plays and sustain drives.

48 minutes ago, echeese said:

Hope he ask Sean how to not go turtle in the 2nd half of games with his play calling.

My #1 concern in 2022, can Sark self evaluate and figure out how to run the best plays and sustain drives.

Valid point, but my main concern is defensive improvement, which I truly expect. Can't score unless you get the ball back, no matter how great your offense is. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2022 at 1:27 PM, UTfish said:

Valid point, but my main concern is defensive improvement, which I truly expect. Can't score unless you get the ball back, no matter how great your offense is. 

The failure to sustain drives in the 2nd half of games with the lead is my #1 concern.    Even with fairly dramatic improvement in the D (I don't see them that much better) our D will still be average.

We should be winning with offense not defense with our weapons and we should be a run first, dare you to stop us team.     Our best play is the outside zone but Sark ran way too much inside zone in the 2nd half of games.

Sark is the biggest opportunity for improvement in the off season, glad he's meeting with Sean.   Now if we can just get Dallas' K Moore to do the same.