Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Scottie Scheffler wins The Masters

1 hour ago, Hiwood said:

did they light up the Tower on Sunday night...the dude is # 1 in the OWGR, he joins an Elite group of Former Longhorns to win a Major let alone the Masters...well done Scottie Sheffler

He joins Crenshaw and Speith as winners of the Masters. I don't believe they lit the tower on Sunday night.

Im really hoping the UT Mens golf Team can light up the Tower this year and bring a National Championship back to Austin, their team is stacked with the Coody brothers , Cole Hammer, Vick and about four other guys who can fill in the fifth spot

Never thought I would this happen. Former Longhorn  and current Masters champion Scottie Scheffler is teaming up with former Aggie alumnus Ryan Palmer in the two man team competition at this week's Zurich Classic held just outside of New Orleans..

5 hours ago, Hiwood said:

Never thought I would this happen. Former Longhorn  and current Masters champion Scottie Scheffler is teaming up with former Aggie aggy alumnus Ryan Palmer in the two man team competition at this week's Zurich Classic held just outside of New Orleans..

Well Scottie is married to aggy so.......

6 hours ago, tejasrulz said:

Well Scottie is married to aggy so.......

Eve got Adam to bite the Apple....I know that Spieth is good friends with Palmer too

full disclosure one of my brother's is a Texas EX  but he also has an advanced degree from CS and has an MD after his name

Congrats to the Lady Longhorn golf team on winning the Big XII Conference Team Championship...Good Luck at the NCAA's , sure would love the see the Men's and Women's teams both bring home a National Championship this year

• 2 months later...
24 minutes ago, Earl Nobis Jefferson said:

He's at it again!  One stroke behind at moment on Day 2 at the British Open.  At the Old Course at St Andrews.  Beautiful place/town if you ever get a chance to see it.  

Spieth 5 strokes back, can close the gap with a good back 9. Dylan Frittelli in good position to make the cut too.