Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bowl games

Watching OU,Tech,now OSU,had all three on ropes. Later got Bailor who we also had down.  Can not help  but wander,only team that truly beat us was Arkie which took care  of PSU.

Don’t hate me, but I’ve been watching these games and we just don’t look like we could play with tOSU, Utah, OU , Alabama, Georgia, etc.

Maybe I’m just in a bad mood, but Texas just doesn’t pass the eyeball test for me.  These teams are the best of the best and we just don’t measure up right now.

We haven’t shown sufficient QB play, O-line, or WR play.  These teams are just outstanding in these areas.  I liked Casey but he hasn’t shown the goods. I just want to see Texas play elite level at the QB position.  It just urinates me off to see Rising and Stroud throwing pinpoint passes to WRs making outstanding plays, behind and offensive line that protects the QB.

Defenses in these games have been suspect at times and great at others…but when I watch, I see the greatest discrepancy on the offensive side of the ball.

I’m depressed!! I just want the Horns to be in the discussion with the best teams in the country.  I need 2022 to be a great year!

Somebody throw me a life preserver!

30 minutes ago, Grandpa Zorro said:

Don’t hate me, but I’ve been watching these games and we just don’t look like we could play with tOSU, Utah, OU , Alabama, Georgia, etc.

Maybe I’m just in a bad mood, but Texas just doesn’t pass the eyeball test for me.  These teams are the best of the best and we just don’t measure up right now.

We haven’t shown sufficient QB play, O-line, or WR play.  These teams are just outstanding in these areas.  I liked Casey but he hasn’t shown the goods. I just want to see Texas play elite level at the QB position.  It just urinates me off to see Rising and Stroud throwing pinpoint passes to WRs making outstanding plays, behind and offensive line that protects the QB.

Defenses in these games have been suspect at times and great at others…but when I watch, I see the greatest discrepancy on the offensive side of the ball.

I’m depressed!! I just want the Horns to be in the discussion with the best teams in the country.  I need 2022 to be a great year!

Somebody throw me a life preserver!

The good news is – the team you are worried about being able to compete will never play again.

We have a new QB. Casey is no longer on the team.

Can't do anything about Rising but our new QB might make you forget all about him.

We were able to get what we wanted in adding to the team. Just a few more holes to fill.

JB, Allow me to correct you, please.

It DID suck at times last year. That doesn’t mean it sucks now, and it doesn’t mean it sucked all the time last year.

You are very knowledgeable about football.  Your statement, however, was incorrect, at least in my humble opinion.

Hook ‘em!

23 hours ago, java said:

JB, Allow me to correct you, please.

It DID suck at times last year. That doesn’t mean it sucks now, and it doesn’t mean it sucked all the time last year.

You are very knowledgeable about football.  Your statement, however, was incorrect, at least in my humble opinion.

Hook ‘em!

Total Defense ranked #100

Out of 130 (yeah, that's way too many) FBS teams.....at Texas. Rushing D ranked #114. Passing D ranked #62. Tell me again why we're keeping PK? Is it a bad scheme or are the players not getting it done? Both?

I appreciate your passion and optimism, @java, but I haven't seen anything on that side of the ball to be enthusiastic about yet.

This will not set well with the Koolade drinkers. What if Texas follows the usual pattern and goes six and six or seven and five. PK goes may another D coach. Then a great recruiting class and we will getthem next year.

Roaddid get easier vs OU.