Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2024 Recruiting Board/Thread

Sirhornsalot

I know they have helicopters and such to make the process easier but I tip my hat to Sark……….he works his tail off recruiting. Hence the classes he’s brought together so far. I remember reading where Gary Patterson said that he really liked Sark, how organized he was and how hard he works at the craft. I’ll say it again…….if you keep stacking talent like Sark is doing, the wins are going to be there. The portal has helped these lower level teams stay pretty good, but over time the talent is going to win. 

1 hour ago, Eastexhorn said:

Wonder if Sark will go by Bobo and Blair.

But probably not Tenaha. Taking a player from those small schools is a big gamble. No measurable competition. Like Tyrone Swoopes or like Jeremy Patton from Tenaha. 

Patton chose BU over Texas in 2021, thank goodness, but now is not even listed on the Baylor roster. 

2 hours ago, UTfish said:

But probably not Tenaha. Taking a player from those small schools is a big gamble. No measurable competition. Like Tyrone Swoopes or like Jeremy Patton from Tenaha. 

Patton chose BU over Texas in 2021, thank goodness, but now is not even listed on the Baylor roster. 

Swoopes was self-inflicted. He never once looked like a QB.

When you see an athlete play football, you can always tell which ones have "it," no matter the classification.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

TFB says this is the second-most important WR recruit in the 2024 class, behind Hudson. Watch the clips. He won the state 100 meters with a 10.32. DO WANT.

Ernest Campbell, WR, Refugio

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/14954940/63a4e27f4205b80f1c17cea3

I figured Sark would take a look here based on his speed alone, but I haven't seen much of anything between him and Texas.