Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

State Finals games

Sirhornsalot

tr, I had to follow game on Twitter. Couldn’t go because I was giving finals. Ugh!  2 on Wednesday, 3 on Thursday, and 3 on Friday. 

Dish didn’t broadcast Bally. I didn’t see any reference to pass plays, but I have been promised that I get to watch the replay as many times as I want Christmas Day. Christmas Eve is probably an option, as well.  

I would have gone had I been able. So proud of the team and the people in Franklin. They support all of their teams all of the time.  I cannot imagine what Highway 79 was like after school was dismissed on Thursday at 12 and even more so coming home from the game. 

The kids that go to school there are lucky. FT, now FT Lions, State Champions.

6 hours ago, hornsups said:

Hail alma mater. Hail gold and white. We’re right beside you as you go into the fight. Loyal and faithful. Ever we'll be. SOUTH OAK CLIFF WE LOVE YOU! With a victory!!

My uncle was the HC at Woodrow Wilson back in the late 60s and early 70s. He had good teams, would get to the playoffs only to be knocked out by SOC. He told me once SOC was the obstacle he could not get past. lol 

I know Texas is targeting a couple of SOC players. I hope we get 'em

On 12/19/2021 at 1:32 PM, Soldierhorn said:

I dont know but it's being repeated by different outlets...

Carter’s title was stripped 2 year after they won for using ineligible players. Why they can’t acknowledge it. 

But we all know it happened. Lol