Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2022 Texas Portal News

Sirhornsalot

34 minutes ago, NEOkHorn said:

So, is the speculation that Lincoln may have over promised  and under delivered yet again? I’m shocked, I’m stunned, I’m in disbelief.😂

If this is true, it's a good example of how the lack of structure surrounding NIL hurts players. Addison has no real recourse in this scenario.

1 hour ago, BWilk55 said:

If this is true, it's a good example of how the lack of structure surrounding NIL hurts players. Addison has no real recourse in this scenario.

That may be true but given the lack of a spine by the NCAA, I’d be truly shocked if they didn’t cave if he pushed for a release or a special portal exemption. Jmho 

55 minutes ago, NEOkHorn said:

That may be true but given the lack of a spine by the NCAA, I’d be truly shocked if they didn’t cave if he pushed for a release or a special portal exemption. Jmho 

I don’t know the exact rule but he has not taken any classes yet. Can he hit the portal again? Isn’t that what Bru McCoy did a couple years back? 

1 hour ago, NEOkHorn said:

That's true, I wouldn't be surprised if he could get to a new team if he absolutely wanted to. The timing would really put him in a bind though.