Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2022 Texas Portal News

Sirhornsalot

35 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

IT added USC is a team they're watching for the next 24 hours or so with Tucker-Dorsey wanting NIL money.

tenor.gif?ctx=share

Can't really blame him, may as well explore his options. 

20 hours ago, Baron said:

I just can't go into a game with a defeatist attitude. Just not in my DNA. Now after the game is a different story.

I was just as you described above.... well, until last year.  Last year seemed to be the final straw that finally stripped away the orange tint from my glasses.  

if we’re within 25 of BAMA, I’ll be stunned.  And I believe that is sound logic speaking.  The optimistic fanatic is in hibernation.  

29 minutes ago, 83Dee said:

I was just as you described above.... well, until last year.  Last year seemed to be the final straw that finally stripped away the orange tint from my glasses.  

if we’re within 25 of BAMA, I’ll be stunned.  And I believe that is sound logic speaking.  The optimistic fanatic is in hibernation.  

If you dip those glasses in some of my Burnt Orange Koolaid, you’ll get ‘em right back how they need to be. It’s definitely strong enough. 

18 hours ago, 83Dee said:

Maybe George Carlin was right when he said this. 

"Some people see the glass half full. Others see it half empty. I see a glass that's twice as big as it needs to be." 

23 minutes ago, North Texas Golfer said:

Maybe George Carlin was right when he said this. 

"Some people see the glass half full. Others see it half empty. I see a glass that's twice as big as it needs to be." 

12 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

IT said this morning Texas remains the leader over UCF for LB Diamonte Tucker-Dorsey.

They believe there's an outside shot he visits Jackson State before making a decision, but don't believe they're a real factor regardless.

Help me out here TFloss. I'm having a hard time getting fired up about this recruit.

5'10? How will he see the backfield with 6'6 and 6'7 OL in front of him? Yeah, I remember Bobino and he was small. But I'm wondering how much of a factor he can be with us.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Help me out here TFloss. I'm having a hard time getting fired up about this recruit.

5'10? How will he see the backfield with 6'6 and 6'7 OL in front of him? Yeah, I remember Bobino and he was small. But I'm wondering how much of a factor he can be with us.

IT isn't convinced he'll start.

20 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Certainly hard to get too excited,  but I assume they feel they need another LB and consider him the best available. Being a grad transfer it has no impact on next years numbers. 

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Not too exciting but a significant upgrade from brockermeyer and would be a very good “next up” backer

2 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

the question is how will they see him? 

He will be more of a factor than the 6’4” 235 lb Ben Davis. I guarantee that. 

2 hours ago, dssl said:

Certainly hard to get too excited,  but I assume they feel they need another LB and consider him the best available. Being a grad transfer it has no impact on next years numbers. 

I wouldn't pencil him in anywhere yet anyway. He'll probably sign elsewhere. Lets not forget Mathis and Addison.