Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2022 Texas Portal News

Sirhornsalot

2 hours ago, dssl said:

It's very likely the last year for Worthy and Whittington,  and if Addison had come he was only coming for 1 year, so it's unlikely that any recievers would have left after 2022 because of Addison.

We will be great at reciever , Addison would have made it amazing. 

Agree but I still don’t see how Sark would  get touches for everyone. As long as Sark is the coach we’re going to be in the race for the top offensive skilled guys, so I just don’t get wrapped up in any one guy. Would I want Addison……absolutely but I just not that worried about the offensive skilled guys. I am more worried about how the offensive line comes together and how long that is going to take and how well we’re going to play defense.  We’ll see pretty soon. 

• Administrators
21 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

Texas offered soon after he hit the portal.

Tucker-Dorsey told IT he is talking with Coach Choate about a visit next week, and then he wants to make a decision shortly after.

He's scheduled to see UCF this weekend.

6 hours ago, dssl said:

It's very likely the last year for Worthy and Whittington,  and if Addison had come he was only coming for 1 year, so it's unlikely that any recievers would have left after 2022 because of Addison.

We will be great at reciever , Addison would have made it amazing. 

Worthy will have finished his soph season. Where is he going ?

7 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

So this guy has more experience and production than the three WRs we lost to the portal this year.

Seems like another guy on our roster who could be a big help IF he can stay healthy. I guess the more injury prone recievers you have the better your chances of having enough healthy at any given time.

4 hours ago, Ntx dog said:

All we need is for our OL to hold their blocks long enough for our quarterbacks to make the passes.

The OL has to be average this year. I’m not expecting them be a dominant group yet. 

13 hours ago, TexCoyote said:

Sark and Marion keep added speed. Defenses are going to have a hard time covering all the guys. It’s going to be great to watch. 

Only hope OL can give Card/Ewers time. Won't have cover long if QB on back.