Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2022 Texas Portal News

Sirhornsalot

3 minutes ago, RickyFlair said:

He created SnapBack sports an instagram account, he has a pod cast and other “ventures”. SnapBack is supposedly the largest sports instagram account with 1.2 million followers. He’s fairly well known but not really sure if he’s an accurate source. 

Good enough for me... As SHA would say.... Calculator!!!😂😂

• Administrators

For what it's worth, USC's On3 site is reporting today that WR Jordan Addison is on his way back to LA, and they believe he intends to sign with USC.

I was under the impression he has been living in LA for a while working out, so he would be going to back to LA regardless.

Anyway, that's the latest and IT said they can't confirm or deny that on their side other than Alabama is out.

2 hours ago, UTfish said:

Chris Peterson on Fansided said Addison is going to USC. He also said that the On-3 prediction machine shows 96% chance it's USC and 4% Texas.  

Damn, the disgraced former land thiefs head coach has stolen the lead from Texas.

1 hour ago, RickyFlair said:

33169723-358D-4576-B391-3DFF1E268C14.thumb.jpeg.69187d2416a84c334adebd407919df0e.jpeg

Struggled with the decision to enter the portal not where he was going, imo.

dog-and-pony-show.jpg.68cdd349417bb7cd7d2040e54e187652.jpg

I honestly never thought he was coming here and was ok with that  The part I don't like is that someone like Riley will never have to really "coach" and develop players which, imo, would show him to be a fraud.  

2 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

If we donot land him its three strikes and out on the portal.

The portal has been a mixed bag for me. Great, good, bad and ugly.

Ewers and Neyor = Great

Watts, Hall, Billingsly = Good

Abiara and Dixon = somewhat bad (I liked both of them)

Ugly = missing on Ochuan and Addison 

I think he was going to USC from the start. Had to play the I’m looking around game to take the heat off Riley. Having said that……..we are as loaded from top to bottom at WR, TE, Slot than I think I’ve ever seen in my lifetime. If Sark is the top offensive guy in the country as most think, then we’re going to light up some scoreboards. I’m not for sure if Addison had come to Texas if he could have kept everyone happy with enough touches. We might have had some of our guys looking to leave. We got some pretty good running backs 😂😂 so they have to have a lot of touches too. So I wasn’t too upset when he picked USC as I thought he would from the start. 

18 minutes ago, TexCoyote said:

I’m not for sure if Addison had come to Texas if he could have kept everyone happy with enough touches. We might have had some of our guys looking to leave.

It's very likely the last year for Worthy and Whittington,  and if Addison had come he was only coming for 1 year, so it's unlikely that any recievers would have left after 2022 because of Addison.

We will be great at reciever , Addison would have made it amazing.