Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2022 Texas Portal News

Sirhornsalot

1 minute ago, RickyFlair said:

He’s not on the roster because he’s not enrolled yet. Are you the same dude who asked this social media question before? 
I think the first time someone asked this was prior to his interview about how much he liked the fans at Texas. He’s coming until he says he ain’t. The kid never seems to be at a loss for words so I feel confident he will post any change of mind. 

No, I had not asked before.  The item I saw said he had removed all Texas info from his social page.  As I remember someone had mentioned he seemed somewhat immature.  It made me wonder if he had changed his mind.  I thank you for your response. 

1 hour ago, gmcc said:

No, I had not asked before.  The item I saw said he had removed all Texas info from his social page.  As I remember someone had mentioned he seemed somewhat immature.  It made me wonder if he had changed his mind.  I thank you for your response. 

Headlines and articles have mentioned he is no longer on the team roster. However, he, of course, was never on the roster as he has not yet enrolled. Unfortunately, this is the current state of journalism.

He was noted to have removed all his Texas mentions from social media which can be a concerning sign. We often see this happen with guys prior to a decommit. However, I would hesitate to read too much into at this point.

I'll also say, I would not be too shocked to see him change his mind if Addison comes to Texas. I also wouldn't be too concerned if that is what ends up happening. 

1 hour ago, BWilk55 said:

Headlines and articles have mentioned he is no longer on the team roster. However, he, of course, was never on the roster as he has not yet enrolled. Unfortunately, this is the current state of journalism.

He was noted to have removed all his Texas mentions from social media which can be a concerning sign. We often see this happen with guys prior to a decommit. However, I would hesitate to read too much into at this point.

I'll also say, I would not be too shocked to see him change his mind if Addison comes to Texas. I also wouldn't be too concerned if that is what ends up happening. 

From this article people close to Hall are refuting the story,  and he plans to enroll for the summer. 

https://247sports.com/college/texas/Article/Texas-Longhorns-football-Agiye-Hall-will-be-enrolled-at-Texas-by-the-end-of-May-Woodrow-Grady-Team-Tampa--187657766/

• Administrators
2 hours ago, BWilk55 said:

Such a weird deal from these Alabama/SEC "reporters."

It's almost as if they're attempting to manifest Hall burning Texas so they can point and laugh, all due to them being salty about his time at Alabama.

Hall is a wildcard and it very well may not work out at Texas, but failing to even confirm if he's enrolled at Texas is flat-out lazy.

16 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

Such a weird deal from these Alabama/SEC "reporters."

It's almost as if they're attempting to manifest Hall burning Texas so they can point and laugh, all due to them being salty about his time at Alabama.

Hall is a wildcard and it very well may not work out at Texas, but failing to even confirm if he's enrolled at Texas is flat-out lazy.

☝️This

2 hours ago, Dillohorn1 said:

Just give me an OL before I die.

There really haven't been that many good ones hit the portal this year. Remember, most of the portal guys leave because they can't break into the starting lineup. I'd rather try my hand with 5* & high 4* recruits.

46 minutes ago, Austin Horn said:

I can’t believe he used that song lol 

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Boomers, take note that this is referred to as "subtweeting". Subtweeting according to urban dictionary is "Indirectly tweeting something about someone without mentioning their name. Even though their name is not mentioned, it is clear who the person tweeting is referring to."