Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2022 Texas Portal News

Sirhornsalot

6 minutes ago, texbound said:

My Texas PTSD must be real.  I should be excited about this, but I'm constantly finding a way on how this blows up on Texas.  This needs to change.

I think we are all feeling it.

I hope the kid joins though.  Should help recruiting and imagine X, Bijan, and Ewers combo.

1 minute ago, DMAC said:

I think we are all feeling it.

I hope the kid joins though.  Should help recruiting and imagine X, Bijan, and Ewers combo.

QE needs an infusion of OL talent and at least one other threat at WR next year, preferably two more at Texas. If Sark can do that, next year will be very different with QE at the helm. lol His second start would be against Bama.

8 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

QE needs an infusion of OL talent and at least one other threat at WR next year, preferably two more at Texas. If Sark can do that, next year will be very different with QE at the helm. lol His second start would be against Bama.

Our offensive line has mastered this

9 hours ago, BruiseLee said:

12:55 left in the 4th quarter, 15/24, 170 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTS.  I wouldn't quite call that kicking ass.  He does probably have a better line though.

The 2 ints were not his fault. Main thing he showed a will to win.

Take him in anew york minute if he brings tge DC cord. with him.

Speaking on gefense Utah did not have one 345 lb. DC man. In fact they did not have a 300 lb linrman on defense.

38 minutes ago, TB14 said:

With that said, I can’t wait to lose Ewers a second time. That’s how it’s been going for Texas football… smh. 

I hear you loud and clear.

I just made my Christmas list and it was this:

Quinn Ewers

Bray Walker

JC Latham

Marvin Mims or Theo Wease

So, I've done my part.  Probably end up with a lump of coal, but I've been good this year.

Also, why can't it be simple.  I mean with Riley going to USC, everyone knew R. Brown was going to decommit from OU and commit to USC.  Guess what, it happened.

Quinn enters the portal and everyone thinks Texas makes too much sense and he used to bleed burnt orange and will probably choose them.  Not so fast, here comes Texas Tech (wtf) and he could choose Aggy.  Always drama.  

I need to become a fan of Iowa or Wisconson  At least with them I know what I would be getting and no drama.

53 minutes ago, texbound said:

Also, why can't it be simple.  I mean with Riley going to USC, everyone knew R. Brown was going to decommit from OU and commit to USC.  Guess what, it happened.

Quinn enters the portal and everyone thinks Texas makes too much sense and he used to bleed burnt orange and will probably choose them.  Not so fast, here comes Texas Tech (wtf) and he could choose Aggy.  Always drama.  

I need to become a fan of Iowa or Wisconson  At least with them I know what I would be getting and no drama.

Because We’re Texas!!

Wait, that’s supposed to be a positive. Just doesn’t seem like it of late.

1 hour ago, texbound said:

Quinn Ewers

Bray Walker

JC Latham

So, I've done my part.  Probably end up with a lump of coal, but I've been good this year.

interesting that your list is different than mine...

Nikki Haley

Tulsi Gabbard

Milania

Candace Owens

I highly doubt Ewers goes to ags.  They have a 5 star in Weigman coming in so why would he put himself back in a 5 star competition like he had at osu. 

From what I have seen Tech or Baylor is a real possibility but I doubt it.  I think hes coming to Texas to get murdered behind our OL.  😛

Also the buckeyes are pretty salty over this transfer.  They must have forgotten all about Fields 😀

Edited by DMAC

4 hours ago, texbound said:

Quinn Ewers

Bray Walker

JC Latham

Forget the ou guys. They learn to hate Texas from day one on campus.