Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2022 Texas Portal News

Sirhornsalot

• Administrators

On Alabama transfer WR Agiye Hall...OrangeBloods saying the staff knocked it out of the park this weekend with him and his family.

They believe Texas is the leader in his recruitment, but they don't know of a timetable for his decision.

IT added that it will "probably" be Texas in the end.

1 hour ago, TFloss32 said:

Thanks for posting, Floss. A long time friend, and the best man at my wedding,  was Corey's position coach at Roger Bacon. I'm trying to get the scoop on a potential landing spot for him. I know he was not a fan of BK. Everyone I know is pegging him to return back home to Cincy, but will find out. 

3 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

On Alabama transfer WR Agiye Hall...OrangeBloods saying the staff knocked it out of the park this weekend with him and his family.

They believe Texas is the leader in his recruitment, but they don't know of a timetable for his decision.

IT added that it will "probably" be Texas in the end.

Can we get another emoji for "I hope I like"?

5 hours ago, bctex1106 said:

Thanks for posting, Floss. A long time friend, and the best man at my wedding,  was Corey's position coach at Roger Bacon. I'm trying to get the scoop on a potential landing spot for him. I know he was not a fan of BK. Everyone I know is pegging him to return back home to Cincy, but will find out. 

My friend confirmed Corey will be heading home to Cincinnati. Will be a Bearcat.

1 hour ago, TFloss32 said:

Hall's father mentioned they don't have any other visits planned at this time.

Wow, sounds like it's mostly a done deal.

This offense is going to be hard to stop assuming the Oline can show some signs of life.

3 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

Adimora hasn't found a home yet.

Played in 13 games as a freshman, started all 10 games as a Sophomore, played in 8 as a Junior with 10 total tackles (5 solo). Not being on a college team as a Senior seems like the natural progression of his career. 

3 minutes ago, TexCoyote said:

Agiye Hall to Texas.  Our WR room is as loaded as I’ve ever seen it and I’ve been following for a really long time 🤘🤘🐂😂

If the OL can at least be decent...that's all I ask, this offense can be lethal.  Doesn't have to be great, just don't suck and give the QB a little bit of time.  Bijan, ROJO, and KRob can now run wild.