Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2022 Texas Portal News

Sirhornsalot

1 hour ago, RickyFlair said:

I don’t want to be a Debbie downer but if the Oline isn’t vastly improved we won’t look much different than last year. 

Sark has definitely upgraded skill positions so maybe the staff believes our Oline can get it done. 

Best chance for OL improvement is Jones and Karic to improve.

Downside doubt if Ewers has escapesbilty that Casey had

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Why? Look 5 or 6 posts above yours

Okay. I looked. 

You said Kate's appearance was for someone not named Neyor, but equally to moderately more interesting than Neyor. 

If that doesn't mean we have another one coming, what does it mean?

37 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

Best chance for OL improvement is Jones and Karic to improve.

Downside doubt if Ewers has escapesbilty that Casey had

We will have more OL talent and depth to work with. It will interesting to see how quickly guys like Banks, Umiozulu,Agbo and hopefully Campbell can make a positive impact. My hope is that as the season progresses these guys will have a huge positive impact on the OL play.

5 hours ago, UTfish said:

But didn't SHA say that the Kate appearance was not for Neyor? So do we have another one coming soon?

Deserves explanation.

Kate appeared a couple days ago when it was said that Bama LB Jaylan Moody was going to come to Texas. Since then, Saban thought enough of him that he recruited him back to Bama. So he's not leaving, per TFB.

Kate's last appearance was for Nayor.

19 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Deserves explanation.

Kate appeared a couple days ago when it was said that Bama LB Jaylan Moody was going to come to Texas. Since then, Saban thought enough of him that he recruited him back to Bama. So he's not leaving, per TFB.

Kate's last appearance was for Nayor.

Thank you, my friend. Appreciate that. 

• Administrators

OrangeBloods reporting Georgia transfer DB Latavious Brini should've arrived in Austin this evening, and his visit will start tomorrow morning where he'll meet all of the coaches and do the standard tours.

He intends to make a decision by Sunday, so Texas will get the last pitch since he visited Arkansas earlier in the week.

https://247sports.com/Player/Latavious-Brini-77247/

Man Neyor looks good.  Good get for Sark and Brennen Marion.  They’re not going to be able to double Xavier anymore or if they do there are going to be mismatches all over the field.  The offensive line is going to have to be better and they should be.  Just so many weapons on offense. 

22 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

So many weapons on offense. Good they will need to score every time they ger the ball. Unless PK improves the defense.

The defense will improve if Patterson and P.K. can work together and neither is too stubborn on his scheme. 

4 hours ago, oldhorn2 said:

I heard that we were up against the limit, so we told Moody we didn't have room for him, so he removed his name from the portal.

Not saying I have good info, just something I read. Any chance that's true?

We are getting close to the limit for sure. I wonder if they feel good about Nandi the safety from uga. Maybe they'd rather have him? Still appears they are in on a couple transfers.

5 hours ago, Eastexhorn said:

So many weapons on offense. Good they will need to score every time they ger the ball. Unless PK improves the defense.

Both men will have to put their egos aside and become a team approach.

If I'm PK and have the chance to pick up things from someone like Patterson, I do it. 

If I'm Sark, I run my offensive game plan by Patterson every week. If anyone would know how to defeat it, it's Patterson.