Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2022 Texas Portal News

Sirhornsalot

2 hours ago, DMAC said:

We should go after him.  Casey is very inconsistent whether its his thumb or not.  I still cringe with "what ifs" had Cam Rising stayed.

I say Thompson's grade is incomplete. He was fine and on the road to setting UT passing records in only his 5-6 game as starter until he hurt his thumb. Add our trash OL and trash WR's other than Worthy and there you have it.

2 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

Casey will be just fine with a healthy thumb and improved OL.

On trashy WR S  Whitt. and Washington says hi.

I omitted Witt ( When healthy). How many drops did Washington have?

Moore vanished before he vanished. Was Dixon even a part of the team the last 6-7 weeks? 

My point was Thompson was fine for a first year starter when he had weapons. Even to the end of the oklahoma game i was loving some charles thompson. Hope we can fix our ol and get some more weapons.

2 hours ago, T-ShirtHorn said:

A kid who’s supposed to be a senior in high school trying to unseat a record setting redshirt freshman isn’t going to happen. Calm down, like you wouldn’t be doing flips if he transferred here.  

I am calm and, no, I won't be doing flips for a freshman QB. Too many visions of Card in my head right now.

Just now, Sirhornsalot said:

I think that means you're an ass man. Ewers would be a boob man. lol

We've already got a 5-star freshman QB on the way - Malik. We need linemen on both sides of the ball. Gimme more big uglies with nasty attitudes who can't stand the thought of losing a snap, let alone a series or game!

2 minutes ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

We've already got a 5-star freshman QB on the way - Malik. We need linemen on both sides of the ball. Gimme more big uglies with nasty attitudes who can't stand the thought of losing a snap, let alone a series or game!

Technically, he's a 4-star and he's a project. I wouldn't expect to see him until his Junior year, unless he were forced to play by injuries.

Yes, we need to have a white sale on OL positions.