Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jimbo to LSU?

dssl

On the one hand it's hard to imagine LSU upping the anti of his current 10 year 100+ million dollar contract.

On the other hand the LSU AD has  hired Jimbo previously and is rumored to be his current first choice which tells you there is contract and some interest.  It is also being reported that Jimbo"s mega contract has no buyout. The 0 buyout is huge in a few ways, first it makes getting Jimbo just about his pay, but equally importantly it tells you Jimbo may not be in love with College Station. 

When I first heard about this I thought no way, but now I think this could definitely happen and the Aggy melt down would be epic.

3 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

You know aggy is kicking our ass when Texas fans are praying that Jimbo goes to LSU... Good times. 

LOL, whiff!

No, we are in "pause" waiting to see if $95 million guaranteed isn't enough to keep him in dead dog town.

The laughter that will be heard will be deafening. And rightly so. 

Jimbo is the same coach who left Florida State a wasteland. So no, I don't think anybody here fears Jimbo.

Riley to LSU is what I fear. Put that mind with that talent and they'll dethrone Bama. I don't think Jimbo would do that.

Think before you post.

4 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

LOL, whiff!

No, we are in "pause" waiting to see if $95 million guaranteed isn't enough to keep him in dead dog town.

Jimbo is the same coach who left Florida State a wasteland. So no, I don't think anybody here fears Jimbo.

Riley to LSU is what I fear. Put that mind with that talent and they'll dethrone Bama. I don't think Jimbo would do that.

Think before you post.

Riley to LSU would scare the daylights out of me

6 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

LOL, whiff!

Think before you post.

Keep me posted