Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wasted Talent

Johnny Depp

6 hours ago, Basis Points said:

Bench our Heisman worthy RB without a line to start three other RBs?

You seem to be unaware of the large amount of bad press written about our team lately, like I am the only one?. I'd much rather be happy with our progress, but we have regressed. 

Never said that. I said he is killing us in the middle which is poor play calling. You are allowed to have more than 1 RB on the field at a time. They can also play slot or defense.

The O line is only an excuse for a poor game plan. 

Sark continues to break records for futility, we'll likely break more records today. That is reality, not cheerleading. 

47 minutes ago, Baron said:

Yeah, I don't even know how to answer this nonsense. 🙄

Let me make it easier. Imagine that we have been gashed on the run up the middle and finding space on the edges and watched our safeties chase from behind. We've also been torched over the top by Purdy long balls. Somehow the game is tied going into the 4th qtr. Who do you play at safety, Schooler or Krob?

2 hours ago, Johnny Depp said:

Let me make it easier. Imagine that we have been gashed on the run up the middle and finding space on the edges and watched our safeties chase from behind. We've also been torched over the top by Purdy long balls. Somehow the game is tied going into the 4th qtr. Who do you play at safety, Schooler or Krob?

The one that's not going to quit when you try to make that dumbass move.

23 minutes ago, Johnny Depp said:

Everybody on offense has defensive experience on every turnover. If they don't play they leave anyway, how do you think he got here. Schooler leave? Please.

They aren't trained to be defensive players. They have no technique, no knowledge of the defense, nothing.

Schooler was a safety recruit who went to Oregon and after a year at Safety he CHOSE to TRAIN at WR in order to get more PT. He transferred here and played WR his first year, then returned to the position he was TRAINED for 1.5 years to play.

Why run a good player off over what amounts to a rather goofy decision? Give the damned man the ball.