Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Common Man Prediction Thread – UT vs Okie Lite

On 10/16/2021 at 2:21 PM, Sirhornsalot said:

Well, win always seem to win the first half.

2nd half we get blown out

Texas is no longer a football school.  When are becoming Tennessee. 

Also the red flags are out with Sark. He had a .500 record as a coach when he was hired and has yet to prove he will be nothing more at Texas. 

5 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Texas is no longer a football school.  When are becoming Tennessee. 

Also the red flags are out with Sark. He had a .500 record as a coach when he was hired and has yet to prove he will be nothing more at Texas. 

So you're saying we should fire Sark? lol

After five games? Based on your own speculation of how those five games went? After hiring him while knowing his .500 record?

I'm sorry, but just lol. That is a path to make us more of a laughing stock than we already are.

4 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

So you're saying we should fire Sark? lol

After five games? Based on your own speculation of how those five games went? After hiring him while knowing his .500 record?

I'm sorry, but just lol. That is a path to make us more of a laughing stock than we already are.

Nope. He will get his 3-4 years like everyone... But the trend line is not good.. I have seen this movie before.  With that said I really like Sark I really want him to work out and be good here.

12 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Nope. He will get his 3-4 years like everyone... But the trend line is not good.. I have seen this movie before.  With that said I really like Sark I really want him to work out and be good here.

Remember when we beat LSU in the Cotton Bowl? Do you remember that was Saban on the other side? Don't judge too quickly.

20 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Fire him after six games makes you an immediate laughing stock. At that point, you are a coaching hotel.

Not if you start winning championships. We've got the money. Instead we'll do the old hokey dokey, more recruits, fire the assistants, search for coaches behind his back and fire him after an Alamo bowl.

1 minute ago, Johnny Depp said:

Not if you start winning championships. We've got the money. Instead we'll do the old hokey dokey, more recruits, fire the assistants, search for coaches behind his back and fire him after an Alamo bowl.

Dude, it's his 6th game. Just two weeks ago you were in love with him. Have some coffee.

1 minute ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Dude, it's his 6th game. Just two weeks ago you were in love with him. Have some coffee.

No love here. We had a chance to forget the Arky shit show, instead we got de-pantsed the last 2 weeks.

This is not on the players, even Casey especially before the injury. He was/is good enough to win with the right play calling.

1 minute ago, Johnny Depp said:

No love here. We had a chance to forget the Arky shit show, instead we got de-pantsed the last 2 weeks.

This is not on the players, even Casey especially before the injury. He was/is good enough to win with the right play calling.

I don't think its necessarily play calling. I've been pleased for the most part. I don't think he's adapting to our OL play in the 2nd half.

You've seen it twice now. We're gassed halfway through the 3rd. I don't know if thats conditioning or just . . . well, I'm not sure. I'd be making the big bucks if I could pinpoint something like that.

16 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I don't think its necessarily play calling. I've been pleased for the most part. I don't think he's adapting to our OL play in the 2nd half.

You've seen it twice now. We're gassed halfway through the 3rd. I don't know if thats conditioning or just . . . well, I'm not sure. I'd be making the big bucks if I could pinpoint something like that.

You would think that those guys would be in better shape by just walking around in Austin's summers.

6 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I don't think its necessarily play calling.

I obviously do. Remember the 2 seconds left at the half  at midfield and we took a knee with a timeout? I knew that would come back to haunt us. Bijan in the middle for nothing, Bijan for nothing again, QB please bail us out of our stupid play calling on 3rd and long has gone on since Arky. 

Our O line gets dominated when we fail to have a passing game.

3 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I feel the same way after seeing some of Johnny Depp post speechless.  He actually thought that his non-binary,  non-biological son was adequate against Arky.  He truly believes 100% of the 98 % B.S. he post. Wants everyone to believe he knows more than everyone else from his post.