Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Common Man Prediction Thread – UT vs Okie Lite

Sirhornsalot

On 10/14/2021 at 6:02 PM, MBHORNSFAN said:

We moved the ball just fine. Scored 48 points.  The offense was not the problem.  You seem to not like Texas. Perhaps go root for someone else. 

I have rooted for Texas longer than you have alive If you do not like my post do not respond. Okie lite is eight in nation vs the run so Horns might have trouble running the ball..

Texas did not run the ball vs OU as well pertaining to other teams not named Arkansas.

And the offence was not main problem however if offence moved the ball in fourth like first, they would won

Then if dog had not stopped to sh-- he would caught the rabbit

Hookum.

The team can score, but the defense is atrocious.  The pokes have the best defense in the league statistically and once again Texas will get a teams best shot.  This is another game that Sark and company need to come out and set the tone early while never even considering tapping the brakes.  The staff did not adjust well in game last week and that can't happen on Saturday.  I predict another close one.  38-35, Hook'em.

15 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

If we lose to this crappy team Sark is not the right coach. 

Sark is the right coach. He just does not have the right players. Have you watched the Horns OL causing it's QB to run for his life in almost all of the previous games? D can't stop sh*t, especially when the game is on the line. I hope UT wins, but I am a realist just analyzing what I have witnessed.

3 hours ago, dillohorn said:

Sark is the right coach. He just does not have the right players. Have you watched the Horns OL causing it's QB to run for his life in almost all of the previous games? D can't stop sh*t, especially when the game is on the line. I hope UT wins, but I am a realist just analyzing what I have witnessed.

Credit Sark, we damn near beat OU with that crappy OL. Thompson does well when he improvises.

Riley had PK's number there in the 2nd half. Hope PK learned from it.

21 hours ago, Eastexhorn said:

I have rooted for Texas longer than you have alive If you do not like my post do not respond. Okie lite is eight in nation vs the run so Horns might have trouble running the ball..

Texas did not run the ball vs OU as other teams not named Arkansas.

And the offence was not main problem however if offence moved the ball in fourth like first, they would won

Then if dog had not stopped to sh-- he would caught the rabbit

Hookum.

The whole message board thing may not be for you. The get off my lawn shit won't work with me old sport. 

12 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

I see how SHA cannot get along with you zyou post things that does not apply to subgect at hand. Fertlize your,lawn and watch it grow I will never trod on it.

Tex by three.

I currently have no issues with Mike. I was just seizing the opportunity since someone got into my realm (lawn) lol

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I currently have no issues with Mike. I was just seizing the opportunity since someone got into my realm (lawn) lol

I do not either he seems to have snap judgement at times like his answer to T-Shirt horn. on another thread.

Can Okie lite run the ball

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/texas-vs-oklahoma-state-prediction-pick-football-game-odds-spread-live-stream-watch-online-tv-channel/

It seems the line has moved from TX by 12 down to 3.5 against an undefeated 12 ranked team. I'm still pissed off about last week and I imagine the team is still shell shocked and could let OU beat us twice. It will take an amazing job by both sides of the UT team, and special teams to stay alive in the Big 12. Sorry to say I feel a letdown coming with a loss 42-38.

We always knew this 1st part of the season was a tough stretch, and I think our luck runs out. Hope I'm wrong.

Man I don’t know.  Gundy always has his team ready and got an extra week to prepare.  I would really like to see this offensive line combination look better and we be able to run the football.  We need to have the ball 10 more minutes and 20 more plays than they do and not the other way around like it was against Oklahoma.  I would really like us to put together 4 quarters like we played the first two quarters against Oklahoma.  Some of that is on Sark.  The slogan is All Gas no Brakes,  he didn’t keep his foot on the gas with the big lead. PK needs to get his guys to play for 4 quarters. 

I’ll go

Texas 45

OSU 35