Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Common Man Prediction Thread – UT vs the hated Sooners

5 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

It will be interesting to see just how much comes out. Does a guy like Sark hold stuff back? We will see.

Sark will use the plays in CT skill set, just like I am sure that HC has a few plays and throws he can make (if he were to get in the game) that CT can not

the question is will Sark make a change if CT doesnt move the offense or is it now his team as long as he is healthy

It will be interesting to see just how much comes out. Does a guy like Sark hold stuff back? We will see.

Sark will use the plays in CT skill set, just like I am sure that HC has a few plays and throws he can make (if he were to get in the game) that CT can not

the question is will Sark make a change if CT doesnt move the offense or is it now his team as long as he is healthy

5 minutes ago, Hiwood said:

Were you posting this four times for emphasis? lol

9 minutes ago, Johnny Depp said:

I heard Sark say several times regarding BJ at the 1 yd. line, that he "earned" it. Never heard him say that about CT.

lol, he actually did say that three weeks ago. You may remember Sark noting how the offense just works with Thompson? It was during that exchange.

Texas needs to play sound football on Saturday and Casey will need to hit a deep ball or two.  This team is slightly above average on offense and that is entirely due to the threat of Bijan and they're below average on defense.  Casey hit's over the middle fairly constantly, but he struggles outside the hash marks and hitting the deep pass.  A smart team will dare him to beat them over the top.  I figure OU loads the box and goes all in on stopping the run.  I don't think the OL Can hold up to this pressure, hope I'm wrong.  

I'll be there with my 10 year old and I don't have a prediction.  This game is always hard to judge due to the rivalry.  I do think this game is going to be really fun!  Texas and OU rank 2 and 3 for percentage of drives ending in points.  

I have to agree with previous posters that we suck until we don't. I'm not seeing a pass rush and if TCU can run on us, so can OU.

OU Sux 45, Texas 41

I'll be there screaming my head off. Should be a fun game. If Texas wins this one, it will move our needle just on the "we don't" side. Win, lose or draw, OU's needle will always be on the Suck side.

BTW, what time is it? 😃

4 hours ago, dillohorn said:

Card would not be able to escape the pass rush that will be put on our qb. Our ol is just not there yet.

I've never known of a #2 ranked dual threat QB that doesn't know how to run. The game plan has changed considerably since Arky. We may get to see what he can do, unfortunately that would mean we are getting beat.