Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Basketball News/Recruiting Thread

4 hours ago, TexCoyote said:

Another one

He will be a Longhorn if he doesn't turn pro early. Will be hard for him to turn down near 7 figures to go pro a year early and then be a lottery pick with a lot of money in your pocket.

4 hours ago, TB14 said:

He will be a Longhorn if he doesn't turn pro early. Will be hard for him to turn down near 7 figures to go pro a year early and then be a lottery pick with a lot of money in your pocket.

He has insisted he wants that year in college, in some of his interviews to date.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

If Texas signs Carr (transfer), this could be the deepest, most talented roster we've ever had.

And thats amazing given how we all thought we were in for a rebuild.

Is Marcus Carr going in the draft?

Also, I've seen several people say that Jericho Sims has really helped himself this week at the NBA Draft combine. Good chance he could be a mid 2nd round pick and turn pro.

15 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

If Texas signs Carr (transfer), this could be the deepest, most talented roster we've ever had.

And thats amazing given how we all thought we were in for a rebuild.

Everything I’ve read on Carr points toward him going in the draft. Would love love love to have him though, if he comes back to college. 
Has anyone seen him linked to Texas?

9 hours ago, TB14 said:

Is Marcus Carr going in the draft?

Also, I've seen several people say that Jericho Sims has really helped himself this week at the NBA Draft combine. Good chance he could be a mid 2nd round pick and turn pro.

I think that ship has sailed. Beard is recruiting (both HS and portal) as if Sims isn't here.

• TFloss32 changed the title to Basketball News/Recruiting Thread